How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I feel so worthless and insignificant. I think I want to die.

Aye, me anaw... :sad: But ah've felt that way for years now. Mibbe it'll change yin day...? :idontknow:

Aside fae that feelin', ah feel really annoyed at maself fur no' speakin' up when ah really should've the day. :kickingmyself: Why um ah so afraid tae say whit ah think an' disagree wi' ma oldest sister? Is it cuz most o' tha time I'm told that I'm wrong, an' she tends tae throw a hissy fit if her opinion isn't parroted by me? :thinking:

Sorry, jist thinkin' oot loud there...

eh

I feel like I want to stab myself in the left eyeball. This pounding ocular migraine is absolutely torturous. I imagine stabbing would make the situation much worse however...

eh

Annnd when I woke up this morning this stubborn headache still hasn't gone away. Sleep does not always cure a migraine. Ugh, it's going to be a fun day... It's 8 am and my eye is in sharp pain and my head is throbbing. Fun Fun Fun.

Nervous.. Just bought a new TV to be used as my computer monitor but couldn't find any latency reports. I'm taking it on faith that it'll be responsive enough.

anomicdeer

So stupid. Feeling so stupid.

Of course I go somewhere I don't know the way and switch lanes on solid lines and a cop is there to see it. Another ****ing ticket. Gosh there is ALWAYS something dammit!

Kiwong

A few years ago I got to know happiness as a feeling not just a word. And the happiness was so much more intense because of the nightmare I survived to experience it. The happiness I experienced was so unexpected, I was focused on beating the nightmare, and then I won. And happiness arrived, and it was even more wonderful, because I could compare it to the nightmare I survived.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Nervous.. Just bought a new TV to be used as my computer monitor but couldn't find any latency reports. I'm taking it on faith that it'll be responsive enough.

What will you be using it for, gaming? What's the brand and model and size?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Huvin a hard time tryin' tae act like am happy, despite actually feelin' tha opposite of that.

Hud a great night out in Glasgow last night.
happy2.gif

Got hospital appointment the morra, which am no' lookin' forward tae cuz ah don't like hospitals that much. And it's early in the mornin'. Plus, ah've got an inner ear infection, which means ah cannae hear proper. :eek:h:

What will you be using it for, gaming? What's the brand and model and size?

Besides blurays and regular live tv, I'm also using it as the main computer monitor through which I do pretty much everything (including things like gaming, modeling, watching said blurays, ect.)

It's a model UE40HU6900 from Sumsung (4k led tv.) I heard on a forum that 4k tvs tend to have latency due to limitations of HDMI.

But I've been using it for two days now, and my concerns were invalid. It's actually perfectly responsive for all purposes. ;)