How are you feeling?

Horrible. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Disgusted. Stupid. Sad. Can't concentrate to save my life. Don't know how to fix any of it. I'm not good at dealing with bad feelings and I don't know why but nothing is working and sleep is like my only escape. I feel like I have no control over how I'm feeling but that can't be true. How do you ****ing stop feeling bad??????

Junk food and driving really fast with music blasting helps but is not the best idea for prolonged periods of time... hah. Plus that won't write any of my one thousand essays due. Oh I mean four, sorry. Four.

Sounds like a good start would be to first buckle down, get everything done, and then drift yourself (tyres blazing) to the ice cream parlour on the other side of town for a well earned reward.

Zaki

Annoyed. Earplugs, earbuds...doesn't matter. I can't ****ing win today. So much ****ing noise around me. Someone shoot me please. Like seriously WTF. This is why I love the late night/early morning...things are quiet and I don't feel like breaking stuff.

Argentum

Every time I open up to someone, they either shut me out or don't understand. The latest literally told me they only understood 4-5 words of what I said, and laughed it off.

And yet I'm the problem if I avoid people.

hi its me joule :greeting:

I have a lot of catching up to do:reading:

I'm just popping in right now as I'm in the middle of exams. I'll pop by back after they finish catch up properly.

Look its a bowl of sleeping puppies <3
cutest-puppies.jpg

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Every time I open up to someone, they either shut me out or don't understand. The latest literally told me they only understood 4-5 words of what I said, and laughed it off.

And yet I'm the problem if I avoid people.

I think maybe you're just trying to talk to the wrong people. Sometimes we are simply surrounded by the wrong people.
If I was there I'd listen, and relate to what you're saying.

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
hi its me joule :greeting:

I have a lot of catching up to do:reading:

I'm just popping in right now as I'm in the middle of exams. I'll pop by back after they finish catch up properly.

Look its a bowl of sleeping puppies <3
cutest-puppies.jpg

all we need is a litre of milk and a large spoon.. they look delicious! ;)

Marc7

Bummed because i can't see the fight of the year :sad: because of procrastination and lack of motivation and social anxiety to some degree.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Bummed because i can't see the fight of the year because of procrastination and lack of motivation and social anxiety to some degree.

It didn't live up to the hype, anyway.

Also, I was super-anxious watching it, I kept looking at the crowd and imagined being stranded in the midst of all that rotten humanity.

:sad: :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Marc7

It didn't live up to the hype, anyway.

Also, I was super-anxious watching it, I kept looking at the crowd and imagined being stranded in the midst of all that rotten humanity.

:sad: :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

I ended up watching it, i don't know if it lived up to the hype because it was my first time watching boxing. I was rooting for manny but he lost but i was right about who was going to win though.

Why were you super anxious? I was anxious because i didn't want to manny to get knocked out again.

I had 5 exams in the past weeks and one of them was really important because if I pass it, then I can do software engineering next year which is what I love. After making that exam I knew I would be so happy if I pass it, it was all I was thinking about, and I did pass all 5 exams and felt happy, like it was a big achievement for me. But now four days after, that happy feeling is gone and I'm feeling like nothing special, feeling empty again and lonely.