How are you feeling?

LoyalXenite

Woah, I got a job interview at Maccas! It's nice to finally get some response after a year of job hunting. I know it's not glamorous or anything, but I can't afford to be picky with jobs right now.

Good luck :thumbup:
Dont listen to any of the crap about the fast food jobs. Its honest pay, and most of western society would crumble without their fast food :giggle:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Woah, I got a job interview at Maccas! It's nice to finally get some response after a year of job hunting. I know it's not glamorous or anything, but I can't afford to be picky with jobs right now.

Awesome, good for you! :perfect::thumbup:

Something-Vague

I don't like the gloominess of weather by itself.

I like rain, I like sun, I like partially cloudy, I like snow.

I do not like overcast, gloom, grey: the stillness and gnawing of slate gray skies.

PugofCrydee

I don't like the gloominess of weather by itself.

I like rain, I like sun, I like partially cloudy, I like snow.

I do not like overcast, gloom, grey: the stillness and gnawing of slate gray skies.

I love the weather.. I dont know why. I love it when its overcast, the changing cloud formations, I love it when a cool change comes in and the clouds are a bit angry, rolling and bubbling. I hate it when there are no clouds in the sky and its just hot.
My fav days are when its around 20-25 Celsius and big puffy clouds are up there. I like looking up and watching them change.

PugofCrydee

I'm hurting today. I don't know why I'm even here. My heart is hurting so much I cannot bear it. I just can't keep going through this. I don't even know why I take the time to write this.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm hurting today. I don't know why I'm even here. My heart is hurting so much I cannot bear it. I just can't keep going through this. I don't even know why I take the time to write this.

Just noticed ya posted summit similar to this a wee while ago.

If it makes ye feel less alone, ah've felt the same way, and not just lately, either. But sorry to hear that yer feelin' like crap the day, Pug. Still it's good to vent how yer feelin', trust me ya don't want to keep it aw inside, that just makes it worse.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah feel just givin' up... Nothin' ah do will ever be good enough for ma family. They just seem to find somethin' new to bitch about, mock and/or criticize in relation to me. Be it my appearance, my taste in my music and movies, my sense of humour, you name it they've gave guff about at some point. But if ah criticize them it's a different story - "Dinnae you talk tae me like that" And they wonder why ah rather avoid interactin' with them.

grammarsweet

Today is a relaxing Saturday after lunch we'll go to the mall with the kids probably to watch a movie or just hang out and eat :thumbup:

PugofCrydee

Just noticed ya posted summit similar to this a wee while ago.

If it makes ye feel less alone, ah've felt the same way, and not just lately, either. But sorry to hear that yer feelin' like crap the day, Pug. Still it's good to vent how yer feelin', trust me ya don't want to keep it aw inside, that just makes it worse.

Thx mate. I just feel like I get to my wits end when this darkness takes hold of me. Round and round it goes. Tired of it..

But you're right, venting is better than holding it inside.