How are you feeling?

nicsa

sad and fed up. eager to find out my test results too. i have hyperhidrosis on a medium level which has been going on for 15 yrs now. have no friends, all my old ones bullied me and changed completely, im an introvert with no social life and i feel like im not normal, different and weird. i feel like no one wants to be my friend :( any1 from uk preferably wales wanting to be friends?? nic x

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Meh! Life's a lotta crap, isn't it? Well, mine is, anyway - dinnae ken aboot the rest of youse? Anyway, ah cannae wait til ah go intae hospital in a few months' time. Hopefully for a few weeks, cuz ah really need to get away from the bitterness, negative, an all round pure mental, ramblin' of ma mum if nuthin' else. :thumbdown: Still don't how ah huv'nae topped masel', listenin' to her constantly doin' the opposite of that Monty Python song.

My uncles funeral is today but I cant go because he's being buried abroad, he didnt tell anyone he was sick. He died of the same thing as my mother in his 40s, there's no fairness, I feel really angry.

I have no right to feel sad because I did not stay in touch with family after my mother died. But I do feel sad its opened an old wound. Fourth one in my family I know of to be diagnosed and third to die with it. I have yet to meet a female blood relative older than 55 nobody grows old in my family. I would have liked to pay my respects. My uncle was really cool I wonder if there's some way I can do something.

squidgee

Turns out that fluoxetine (Prozac) did a whole lotta nothing for me. No side effects, no benefits whatsoever. So now my GP is moving me onto sertraline (Zoloft).

On a positive note, only one week till the end of my exams. Woo!:applause:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Turns out that fluoxetine (Prozac) did a whole lotta nothing for me. No side effects, no benefits whatsoever. So now my GP is moving me onto sertraline (Zoloft).

On a positive note, only one week till the end of my exams. Woo!:applause:

I tried zoloft. Its only effect for me was to make me feel 'grayed out' emotionally. Like all the color went out of daily life. So I gave them up.
I hope they work for you though :)