How are you feeling?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
It's funny how z's pop-out at you when scanning a page of text. Prozac, Zoloft...

Anywho... I can't sleep worth a darn the last few days. I feel like an old scarecrow, dried-out and just hanging around.

And around

and around...

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Over the last couple of weeks I hit an all time low (mood wise). I was questioning my whole existence and wondering if it was worth hanging on at all. I've never been that bad before. I mean, I didn't want to die, I just wanted the pain inside to stop. Crushing and debilitating.. I'm not really sure how I hung on.

But I do know one thing. There are a couple of people on this site that helped me pull through what I consider to be my darkest hour.
Without their kind and wise words of support I'm not sure I would have made it.
Now those storm clouds have cleared for the time being, I can breath again.

To those people (angels perhaps?)I just want to say thank you.. truly, thank you.
I wont name them for fear of causing them embarrassment, but.. you know who you are.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
*hugs* guys.

grouphugg.gif
Same to you, Srijita.

Many of you might not even remember me, but I felt like talking to you all :)

I remember ya, it's been a while, has it? Anyway, how yer doin' well. :thumbup:

I had my first panic attack about 2 weeks after being out of work for a couple weeks. My job needed me today and the same thing happened at work. I seriously thought I was dying from a heart attack or something. I've never really taken panic attacks seriously, but now I understand the fear that comes with it.

Apparently it runs in my family so wooo me. Anyone else experience these too?

GraybeardGhost

Got a lot done today, so I feel good about that. :)

However, it was only about a third of what a normal person might have accomplished in the same amount of time, so I feel bad about that. :sad:

Still, I'm a few small steps closer to achieving my long-term goals, so I feel good about that. :)

I'm confused. :idontknow:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Frustrated an depressed, constantly questionin' my own judgement. :sad:
Also, feelin' pretty feckin' worthless at the moment, as well as constantly being taken advantage of, lied to and manipulated. So nothin' new, there.

Just wish ah could get away from the people who are gettin' me down at the moment, permanently. :kickingmyself: