How are you feeling?

Nanita

I feel exhausted after a night of not enough sleep.
Also I have my period and it hurts and it's making me feel more miserable and useless than usual.
Tonight, I'm going to hear some live music and I'm sort of scared that I will be nervous around people. I shuld take a nap before.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Orla.. here it's a boy's name! It is the only danish boy's name that ends with an a! Usually, a name ending with an a means it's a girl's name....

God... I'm lame.

Is it, really...? Huh, ye learn summit new everyday. Ah've always associated it with being an Irish female name. Interesting. And yer no lame, Nanita.

Anyway, one more... Sorry, better say this next bit in ma native accent or ol' Graybeard'll start thinkin' ah've hud f**kin' elocution lessons whilist in hospital anaw. :bigsmile:

Yin mair buckin' week of plaster casts and a right knee brace, then the dreaded rehab begins. Though, ah think am ready for it mentally. Ah mean, if ah cun gan through 3 hours of orthopedic surgery, rehab will be a doddle

And afore y'know it, ah dancin' the Gay Gordons. :bigsmile:

Graeme1988

Ah've enough... I am seek fed-up constantly bein' made to feel every decision ah make, thought ah think or opinion ah express is wrong!! :kickingmyself:

Yer never happy unless ye get yer way. Whit aboot me? Am miserable living with you. Ah just huv to put with constantly makin' ma life difficult.

Some parent you turned oot to be... Ye live to piss me like the other two bitches.
But ye like/more than me anyway, ye never telt them they were useless, effin' c***s during their teens. Naw, you lot can do no wrong, it's me who's tha f**k-up.
Always have been, always will be. :sad:

An not once did ah get a sincere apology for aw tha shite you lot pit through.
Ye think ah enjoy livin' under yer thumb, eh? D'ye...?!

Sod it, ah think ah just take aw ma pain meds an overdose the night cuz you huv been nuthuthin' a nuisance to for most of ma adult life.

Graeme1988

Nervous an worry aboot today. Another hospital appointment... Ah hope it's as well as they huv previously.

this_portrait

Lonelier than I've been in a while. I'm tired of being told to accept loneliness as a way of feeling happier. How the hell is that supposed to make me feel happier? I'm SICK of being lonely, I'm not about to just lie down and accept it. **** that.

this_portrait

So sad and alone. I wish I had someone to talk to... Seems like when I start talking to someone and form an attachment, I can't handle any time away from them. Maybe I'm just attention-starved.

Graeme1988

Slightly worried ah will'nae get to the comedy gig ah huv a ticket for in 11 days. Unless I can find a taxi service that is specifically for disabled folk? Just am gettin' really bored being housebound aw tha time. There no much to do...

And ah've only left the house once withoot the assistance of ambulance patient transport staff. Thanks to my sister take me oot in the wheelchair when it was a decent, sunny day.

Kiwong

Simplify. Simplify.

Last night I smiled for the first time in many weeks. There was really nice light at sunset, and I smiled to myself realising this can be me for the next nine months, enjoying as many sunrises and sunset as I want, and without having external influences spoil it for me.