How are you feeling?

AquariusOutkast

HaRr~~ Holloween party... sounds like fun. You should go and have fun, once you get there and get loose, you'll have a great time! I wish I had a Halloween party to go to. Harr dee har haRr~~~ :p

RedRibbons

I did go! It was fun. :) We took tonnes of stupid pictures... And when I say tonnes I mean TONNES! ^^

Anywhoooo!!! I feel a little bothered right now. I have this intense desire to call up my friends and apologize for my behaviour - like, if I didn't act caring enough or hurt anyones feelings or was neglectful of anyones feelings or I was too friendly with them. And cause I mentioned my anxiety a lot.. heh.. I think I did though, only cause I never told them about it before. But they sure know now! It worries me. zzz. :x

AquariusOutkast

Sounds like you had a great time! .. Im not feeling so good right now. :( It's strange how my mood can change so quickly. I was in a good mood today until my step sister called. Seems like life is treating her good. (she's same age as me) :cry: Can't stop comparring myself to other people around me, it just makes me really depressed.

LaLaLa

Feel like crap atm. Don't know what to do. My once best friend/cousin doesn't talk to me anymore because she thinks I dn't want to speak to her anymore but it's not like that. I'm feeling like I lost everybody and don't know how to get them back. Nobody likes me and I can't stop crying and being so pathetic. I don't know what to say. I'm so sad. :x I hate to tell people that I have social phobia. I've told nonone and I really don't think I could tell b/c I would freak people out. :?

Allan

Well, I feel rather upset with myself, as I'll probably end up either leaving college, or being kicked out, because I can't bring myself to go there because my SA keeps getting to me, and making me physically ill to the point where I can't get out of bed... Either that, or I lose any ability to talk through stress, and can't go out because of sheer embarrasment.

This sucks. :(

Victoria

I feel lost. When I was 16 I thought a lot about the emptiness I always felt. And I came to the conclusion that I was missing something, that was for sure, but I didnt know what it was yet. At the time It comforted me to know that eventually I would come accross whatever was keeping me from feeling whole, yet here I am 8 years later feeling that same void I did when I was 16. Even on my happiest days I never loose that feeling. Today just sucks.

M1tCh

Banned
Feeling depressed.

It seems like my fleeting moments of excitement in life are merely precursors to the impending hammer strikes of disappointment which leave me in a psychological body cast.

Doomed2Die

Yeah, that is pretty heavy... but remember that depression 'forces' that outlook on life... or vice versa, it certainly makes things seem worse. *yawn* I guess we all know that by now though.

Me, im feeling OK I guess. I'll trying not to think of anything negative so I don't fall back into depression. The thought of depression makes me depressed! D:

twinkleeyes

I have no idea where to start so I'll try by writing whatever comes to mind. I really feel like no one understands me around here. They must think I'm lazy or just too immature to get a job. My dad has really been pushing me to go back to school. I was thinking you know he's right I at least need to get my GED to have some kind of closure but the more I thought about it I also thought what good is a GED going to do. Will that give me the push to get a job? Right now I am really shunned away. I believe there are different levels of social phobia and mine is one of the extreme cases. I feel crazy most days because this is what I do... sit in my room and think. I don't know why I'm like this... I don't want to be like this. I don't know why I'm so afraid. I'm considering going back to counseling but I'm also afraid I won't open up and I may stare at the wall and be like umm yep, if you know what I mean. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm tired of feeling like a failure and a let down but I don't know how to let go of this fear. I'm not trying to sound arrogant or anything but I know I'm smart and have potential. It used to not be this bad and my friends would come to me for advice now the roles are reversed and I'm seeking advice to the couple who have stuck by me. The only goals in life I can think of right now are getting married and having a family but how is that ever going to happen when I'm so afraid to leave the house? So now I'm wondering is there anyone who can relate to me? Perhaps in more than one way? Is it just me? I'm sorry if it seems like I'm going on and on I just feel like it's a lose lose situation. I'm so tired of people getting the wrong idea about me. I want people to understand but I don't understand myself. I am so tired of thinking. What seems to help you all? I don't think it's as bad as it seems but in my head it's bad ya know. I just want someone to be like yeah I can totally relate to that. It's hard when people think I'm making stuff up, it really hurts. I'm sure that's common sense but apparently I don't have a lot of that. Sigh I think this is where I'm going to end. Thanks for reading and I really hope to get some replies.

xSleepy

down in the dump. i keep writing about how im nervous and scared about going back to work. ive only gone to work once so far and taht was 2 days ago. i think i just have TOO much time on my hands to think about the next time ill be there and it makes me panic!

but im sad too. im finally gonna admit that i miss my mommy :( she moved out like 2 years ago and at first i didnt care. but now i wish she would be here after she got off work...but that wont happen

and this is gonna sound so dumb, but i wish she would cuddle me in her arms and tell me everyting will be ok and not to worry. i just feel so sad about life. numb almost. :cry:

superseemen

like shit :cry: its my dads 50th b day and im up in my room sweeting b/c im wearing my jacket b/c i slit my wrist 4 days ago and dont wont anyone to see
its mind boggling listening to all the people talk theres like 30+ people
:oops:

LovelyMissMadi

It's my birthday. Only four people told me to have a happy one, despite my hints since the beginning of September. If yesterday was my birthday, I would've mutilated myself and stuck my wrists in buckets full of my tears. But somehow today I managed to keep my sanity, wished myself a totally sweet Sweet 16 (even if no one else remembered), and smiled.
I'm on fire today!!

whitmo

I am new here, but I dont feel so good. :( I have issues at work also. People are starting to think I am some type of weirdo. I can see them giving me looks when I walk by. I feel like I am in high school.