How are you feeling?

dottie

happy and calm despite the fact it has been a chaotic, shitty day. my SO helped make me feel better and put things in perspective.

xSleepy

I feel stupid and embarrissed. just a little while ago i had to talk to someone on the phone who i really didnt want to talk with and i started getting a small panic attack. i started shaking a little and voice trembled a wee bit. and after words for about an hour i still couldnt stop shaking. its just dumb how panicy i was to speak with this person. for any other "normal" person it wouldnt of been a ig deal at all, just another phone call. but noooo, my brain is just all wired wrong. :roll:

xSleepy

Yesterday i was really very happy. but now im extremley depressed and iv given up. i just wanna sit here and hate myself for not being good enough

Doomed2Die

I want to sleep so bad but I cant... In my tiredness Its kinda numbing everything I mean I told my cousin through msn about my problem, I'll probally regret that bigtime, and gah.. I cant sleep, I just want to fucking die at least this will be over.

RedRibbons

annoyed. people want to hang out with me, and I always say no or procrastinate for weeks or months because I am too nervous to. blah! I wish I could just be like "HECK YA!! LET'S HANG OUT!!" but I would have to be in a REALLY confident mood, or talking to someone I am 110% comfortable around.. And even then it's kinda hard still. zzz. 8O

I think I'm just insecure and have shit self-esteem and worry about not having anything to say and worry about people being bored of me.. A lot of the time I don't even care to socialize cause it's easier that way... It's easier to have like ZERO friends. But not more pleasant. uhh rambling.

So yea.. Annoyed. :wink:

flake__

RedRibbons said:
annoyed. people want to hang out with me, and I always say no or procrastinate for weeks or months because I am too nervous to. blah! I wish I could just be like "HECK YA!! LET'S HANG OUT!!" but I would have to be in a REALLY confident mood, or talking to someone I am 110% comfortable around.. And even then it's kinda hard still. zzz. 8O

I think I'm just insecure and have shit self-esteem and worry about not having anything to say and worry about people being bored of me.. A lot of the time I don't even care to socialize cause it's easier that way... It's easier to have like ZERO friends. But not more pleasant. uhh rambling.

So yea.. Annoyed. :wink:

Think you just summed up my life there! Yeh and it's easier, but not more pleasant...catch 22.

Allan

I feel left out, like everyone but me has some knowledge that helps them get along in life... :(

flake__

Chriswinnipeg said:
life fucking sucks i just hate it No point to it and after a few more decades your dead anyway

that's your social phobia talking. If we were free of fear we would love life. Probably even more so because we'd appreciate what we used to be like.

http://www.pathwaytohappiness.com/happiness/

even though this does not talk specifically about social phobia i think this holds the key to the cure. it talks a lot of sense!

Doomed2Die

And thus opens up a whole load of problems stemming from that one source. Heck yeah... -_-.

At the moment feeling unbalanced, sedated, thoughtless. Kinda exhausted. *shrug*, oh and scared of course, lol the day I lose my anxiety I know I have finally gone over the edge, unless of course I have overcome it.

flake__

We can overcome it!

Yeh, well said...sorry to hear you are not good. 'and of scared of course'...haha, of course.

I am sitting in my room and i cannot leave it. I cannot believe this is me.

We can overcome it..else i don't know what i'll do!

Tryin

flake__ said:
We can overcome it!

Yeh, well said...sorry to hear you are not good. 'and of scared of course'...haha, of course.

I am sitting in my room and i cannot leave it. I cannot believe this is me.

We can overcome it..else i don't know what i'll do!

You know what you can do? Enjoy sitting in your room. There's only one reality and concentrating on "overcoming" something, sometime means concentrating on future possibilities. Life is happening now.

So, enjoy sitting in your room :wink:

RedRibbons

lol. ANXIOUS! ><

I was invited to a party by my friend. I think he really wants me to go, but I don't know. We used to "date" kinda. And it was awkward then.. And it's awkward now, cause we haven't hung out in forever, and he has a girlfriend now. And it's a halloween party, and apparently me and his girlfriend are both dressing up as pirates. And the only person who makes me feel half calm, isn't going to be there for part of the night, so I can't rely on them to help me keep my mind calm. I'm scared. I want to go to the party though. My costume is cool!! lol When I think about going, what makes me feel somewhat okay is thinking.. "I'm just gonna go help my friend with her costume, and then leave! and then I don't have to hang out with my other friend and his girlfriend alone" That makes me POSSIBLY able to GET there.. but stay there, I don't know. God damnit. I hate it. I wish I was totally cool and calm and collected with social interactions. :x