How are you feeling?

Starry

Not sure - A little anxious. I had a microphone conversation with an online friend. (I've never had a microphone conversation with anyone I'm not comfortable speaking to in real life, and then I feel uncomfortable) It ended nearly an hour ago, I'm still shaking, and my mouth is stupidly dry, my pulse rate is decreasing though...

I think I sounded like an idiot though... Half the time I couldn't actually speak - I opened my mouth and no sound would come out... so had to resort to typing. The rest of the time was mostly one word answers, or just things that sounded stupid lol...

Yay I did it, and it was great to hear his voice, and I know it was dufficult for him too... But that was hard. I couldn't think of anything except how strange my voice sounded, and how stupid I sounded... And the fact I was only managing to speak a little, while he was mostly managing to sound perfectly normal.. Oh well, I did it. lol... Just need to relax a little now lol.

louieann34

If your asking me what I'm feeling right now...I feel great!!! I'm listening in some Christian songs and it is really nice to listen...It really penetrates your heart. :D

digora

I feel very depressed and lonely. I finished summer school yeasterday and realized that I will spend august alone.I hate summer and can't wait until september.

okkamsrazor

I woke up with a paranoid kinda feeling and a pressure up in my noggin.
Recided as soon as I started sippin on some GREEN TEA...
It works wonders!!! *happy now - well, content...* :)

louieann34

I cant say that its been a good day for me or a bad...I haven't sleep well this
morning for it is so hot that i couldn't sleep even though I'm so sleepy...But I
can say that this is an OK day for me...Have my family and friends to keep
me smile...Thanks to them...I got this smile in my face right now.
55550,1178677422,2.jpg

marydawn

Hello,

I am feeling sleepy right now...I can't sleep because there's a lot of paper works to finish first and it is very important...I am really hope now that this paper works will be done soon....Coz' I am very sleepy already.

perwita

I feel scare right now, because tomorrow i must go to airport with my husband and meet my Father-Mother in Law. :?

Emma

haha, listening to that song, Lover (you don't treat me no good no more)
Thats the funniest song ever....reminds me of belt buckles and cowboy boots :p

nesh

...I'm feeling like a failure; frustrated that I'm too afraid to fulfill my potential which is making me sad.

dottie

tired annoyed pissed frustrated

don't fucking wake me up on one of my two days i am allowed to sleep in. fuck off. it's not even a day off- i don't have any days off. also, i'm frustrated with college, how long it is taking, how expensive it is, how long it will take to pay it all off, and the question where will i live? when can i just be done so i can breathe a sigh of releif and be happy? also, i am burdened by homework i can almost not keep up with. *SCREAM*

you asked.

eliz88

guilty for spending hours on the net when i was gonna study all day
apart from that tho, generally pretty happy with life
used to feel SHIT all the time..but i effectively treated my SA, u can too..take SSRIs!well it worked for me anyway, dont know bout everyone but im sure it'll help many ppl
that is all