How are you feeling?

Y

goldilocksrocks said:
im going home to see my family in london this afternoon so i feel quite good, its only a temporary feeling though because i go back to university after my easter holiday so i will be back feeling pretty shitty. hope you guys are all okay!!! take care

just read fluffys message, my thoughts are with you, god bless xxx

Lol, i feel you, the only thing i love about my college life is to go home once a month , hehe :D, lucky you, have a nice time!

thumbs

feeling vulnerable I guess. I have a really bad phobia of town, hate it, can't stand it, so many people. Had nerves every occasion I planned to go to town so much so that it ended up being postphoned a few weeks. Anyway, I needed badly to go in today as it was someones birthday and had to get something. It went okay, I did much more than you perhaps plan in your head in advance of the event so that was good, but it was in all a painful experience. I didn't want to be there, but once I was in town there wasn't much I could do to get out of the situation.

So, yeah I'm pleased I did but can't help feeling how horribly difficult and painful the situation was.

Starry

I'm feeling amazing! :D ^_^ :D ^_^ :D ^_^ :D

Last night my best friend told me I was an ispiration to him, and today another forum member wrote a poem dedicated to me! WOW! ^__^

I can't stop smiling, wow!

It's made me feel so great I'm shaking a little hehe.

Wow!

bsarahjane

not feeling to bad today feelin pretty upbeat im like a rollercoaster at start of week i was really down and felt like just giving up i think my friends got on to this and got me helping them out with their 7 week old baby son which did give me the lift i needed and last night i started my ten week assertiveness and confidence building course i was really paranoid and on edge at the thought og goin when i arrived i was quite nervous but its only a small group nine in total on the course and the first week was just basic introductions and we all had to say why we felt we needed to do the course so we could have 3 main aims to tackle in the course so we would all benefit the aims we have now over the remaining 9 weeks is building up our confidence to deal with every day situations,,dealing with anxiety and something else but i cannot remember it off hand so im proud of myself for actually pushin myself out the door to go i hope to attend all the sessions but if i cant ill be happy with myself for attendin the ones i do

peachface

Hi everyone! i have just joined today i am feeling very anxious as i have a medical examination coming up (incapacity benefit) and dont know what to expect and dreading turning up i am blushing just thinking about it :oops: this is the second time will have to go this time as i didnt turn up for the last one Has anyone been to this test? what was it like?

Y

My mp3 player just got run over by a truck, and it (obviously) doesnt work now. So i lost the most valuable thing for me right now, my music, i dont know how i can cope with everything without it.

FlirtyandDirty

Feel like crap to be honest. My son was hit by a car the other day. He was cycling through the park, and kids started to chase him. He came out of the park too quick and went right into a taxi. My son is fine and was very lucky to escape with cuts and bruises. His bike is a right off. He has been so brave, but it has shook me up no end. I don't know why I feel so bad when he is safe and well, but I do.

scatmantom

Today I gave an hour demonstration in front of 2 of my university supervisors. It went pretty well and I think i impressed them. Yay for me lol

applesewer

hey...argh...feeling shit tonight....I know I don't have things as bad as some of you guys but I'm still getting overwhelmed.....

i'm generally feeling pretty scared these days....scared of myself...the horrible depths my mind is capable of taking me to and the ease in which I seem to frequent those places. My anxiety has definitly gone up a notch since my teen years....there's these feelings of hopelessness, worthlessness and panic mixed in now. With an objective view of my suffering I can easily see the growth and maturity it's serving me....but as soon as it gets subjective that view vanishes so quickly....its like some kind of black hole that sucks me in.

there are so many things going through my mind right now.....but I'll pick out two

Firstly, I'm confused with this little ironic contradiction in my life of how I've ended up in the position I'm in today when throughout my education years, school - uni, I did everything that was expected of me.....I got good grades, I had talents and extra curricular activites etc...I was good at sports, I was even head boy at one point! Succeeding in this world I found really easy and I think I still would. Give me a challenge or problem that I can mull over and figure out in my room and I'll get you an answer.
But it seems there are some important things they don't teach you in schools....that maybe life isn't about being the best, having talents and intelligence and good grades etc....maybe its about love and relationships......i.e. the one thing in life I've always sucked at.

ergh I dunno....I'm just ranting......its just so hard to make connections with people when I have this contant urge to get somewhere private, and I just don't have any urge to speak to them......plus I feel fake...thats another probelm I hate.....I feel REAL when I'm on my own.....I feel FAKE around other people....I feel like I have to sacrifice parts of my identity....I don't like that....plus I feel like such a loser for having these work at home jobs and always having to deal with questions like, "why aren't you using your degree to get a decent job?".....I just don't wanna work with other people.....but I guess the answer to that one is to not compare myself to others.....I gotta run my own race....I know I'm trying my hardest....and I trust god.....I think?!?....haha!.....bleughgh

p.s. i know I wrote on another thread that I was doing much better SA wise....well thats still true....but I guess I'm not as cured as I thought!

anyway, the second thing was just about this feeling i get when i see people "better" than me etc....I keep comparing myself to others....and then feeling queezy.....and I wander around myspace and see how well everybody seems to be enjoying life and I keep listening to these "new" bands that are supposed to be so great and keep feeling nothing......and thats another thing.....I dunno if I've gotten too exsistenial but sometimes life just doesn't FEEL real....like I know chemically my body is still reacting as it should....but I see something funny....I laugh....but then I think, so what.....whats the meaning behind it?....its this meaningless feeling I struggle with......I'd like to get to the heart of these two problems....find out the solutions....

anyway....hmm....that did feel good to just vent......nice thread idea....I may come back again

Chin up everybody!....I hope you're all doing well in your various stages......

x

thequietone

worrywort said:
I have this contant urge to get somewhere private, and I just don't have any urge to speak to them......plus I feel fake...thats another probelm I hate.....I feel REAL when I'm on my own.....I feel FAKE around other people....I feel like I have to sacrifice parts of my identity....I don't like that....

That's my main issue right now!!! I love when I read someone's entry and am able to relate completely! thanx worrywort....

I'm jittery and anxious right now but at the same time am facing many challenges and not backing down from them. Friends are back from college...urgh. I feel like a faker around them, and exhausted after they leave. We're seeing spiderman 3. hope it's good. movies are nice cuz you don't have to talk during them. on top of that I'm taking a speech class, imagine that, ME in speech class. It's pretty terrifying, but it's a requirement, I must do it to graduate, might as well get it over with. During the self introductory thing, I had to hold my sentimental object up and my whole hand was shaking like mad!!! that was embarrassing. At least I had a podium to hide behind cause my knees were knocking together too... but i didn't die!
I've gotten to the point where I know I CAN do these things. I don't enjoy them but I'm learning that I am capable. Still a nervous wreck, my fingernails are gone, but I've had worse.

latin_maverick

I'm reeeeally scared

I'm 25 years old, and my social life is the exact opposite of what I had in mind it would be when I was a kid.

I moved to the States last year. I have no friends here. And I always use the excuse that it;s because I'm new here. However, I'm from a small country in South America where I lived my whole life and I only got 2 friends over there! Social anxiety and a not-helpful upbringing are to blame.

I've always been a loner, and only now I understand that to move up in business you need to get along with others. How difficult is that when most of the people you meet are closet racists, and others treat you as some kind of retard because of your strong accent.

Yeah, I feel really down today... Will I be like this all my life?

Y

Im feeling awful right now. Ive hurt someone i like because of my own insecurities, i do that sometimes, unconsciously i try to push people away from me, damn i wonder how he feels now. I am so sorry, i havent been this sorry in ages.

ocdjoe2007

I feel like I am going to fucking explode

maybe i should burn something down

or better yet just cut the netting out of my window and jump off 5th floor

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

louieann34

For me I'm not feeling well right now...My Sinus allergy just triggers and its is really a bother in my work... But I am making the most out of it, to enjoy my day today.