How are you feeling?

Yeah. They're most definitely not my favorite medical procedure. Although I have to admit, the drugs they gave me were awesome after the fact. They didn't touch the pain during the actual procedure, but I was all loopy afterward.

coyote

Yeah. They're most definitely not my favorite medical procedure. Although I have to admit, the drugs they gave me were awesome after the fact. They didn't touch the pain during the actual procedure, but I was all loopy afterward.

sounds awful - I'm sorry

and all I have to complain about right now is a little gas

you're an inspiration

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Elenwen's a battle-tested soldier alright. :)

The thing about feeling like hell for long periods is that when you finally don't anymore, you really realize how awesome it is just not being physically miserable.

Oh my God, you're so right. It's an amazing feeling after a long illness to be able to walk the distance you used to or to be able to do WHATEVER YOU WANT without worrying about hurting yourself!

Acegame

I graduated collage 2 weeks ago, but somehow I feel so much worse than before that. I feel like heading into a deep depression. Its just like something I closed my eyes for the last 8 years is coming right at me and I cant avoid it anymore. So now i have to worry about a carreer and making money. Like I dont have my hands full with my SA allready. It's 3 am and i cant even sleep because of all the negative thoughts racing through my head. Trying to write it off me by writing a sort of diary with all my thoughts and to post here. But Im not doing well at all! If I just had some friends to talk toright now....but oh wait, I dont have any.....

Last edited:
Just Skankin it ez!

I graduated collage 2 weeks ago, but somehow I feel so much worse than before that. I feel like heading into a deep depression. It's 3 am and i cant even sleep because of all the negative thoughts racing through my head. Im not doing well at all!

See if you can get yourself some beers mate - you'll sleep like a baby ;)

I got a refill for my oxycodone but we can't afford that right now. :( They told me I could use OTC Tylenol but that's not touching the achiness (not only from the biopsy, I've been generally achy for the past week or so; I'm assuming it either has something to do with my low electrolytes or else the cancer is back and acting up). And I hear whether or not the cancer is back on Monday. I'm not nearly as frightened now as I was--I think a big part of how sucky I was feeling was that I knew the biopsy was going to hurt like a b***** and that affected my entire outlook. But I've done all this before so I know I can get through it. :)

I really admire anyone who has had unfortunate burden of suffering through cancer treatments. I agree with coyote, you are an inspiration Elenwen!

I truly hope the results you get from that awful test is good news.

I feel lost and hopeless ::(:

A lot of us get there now and again, then again, and again. Then one day, nope that day either.

Guaranteed we're all, little or more, tired of living this way.

Lost? What you want to do is head up that road, turn left. Then at the stop lights turn right, that's a right. From there on out it's straight away to freedom. Don't hesitate to ask for direction.

KiaKaha

Banned
My one and only friend broke up with me last night. I literally have no friends now. It would seem not one single person on earth wants anything to do with me on a personal level. Started smoking again.

Insanely nervous.. I have an appointment with my therapist in an hour but he's at a entire different location. To make matters worse, I have to take the bus. I genuinely HATE it when known approach patterns change.

On top of that I'll still need to find where I have to be in that enormous building. Dammit.