How are you feeling?

dottie

i want to eat my lip balm. like bite into it... here is what it looks like:

eos+lip+balm+smooth+sphere.jpg

except mine is used and nipple-shaped. but it's delicious.

yumesa

I'm feeling disappointed and frustrated. Mailman who handles packages is not doing his job and never comes to my door and just leaves a pick up slip! I left him a note saying that I'm home and my door is right next to the elevator, but I just noticed my sign was taken down! Why did someone take mine down when someone else who had a similar note isn't??

Pissed off and shaky. I've been on the phone for the last half hour trying to find a pharmacy that has the medication I need, and not even the HOSPITAL pharmacy carries it. Why the hell was I prescribed something that I can't get??

Feathers

I had a really great day but then I was - crying??

I hate crying. Especially in front of people.

I think I had too much sugary juice too. And other not-so healthy stuff.
/Did someone mention pizza? And ice cream?/

Now happier - with splurges of silliness because of the Let's tell a story thread! :)

I think I have PMS/PMDD !! ugh::(::eek:

And some sleep deprivation??
And I'm supposed to be happy and upbeat tomorrow?? :eek:

My one and only friend broke up with me last night. I literally have no friends now. It would seem not one single person on earth wants anything to do with me on a personal level. Started smoking again.

I Would prefer to be told. What a complex little world this is. It makes sense that it does not make sense.

Kind of strange. Was fully prepared to meet a client who'd ring though my head. An alpha I think is what they're called. Alpha-male? Strange. Started talking and Mr. Alpha seemed slightly nervous. I was okay.

Either way, fixed problem. Job's done.

DanFC

Bad. Kind of want to rip my face off, it's already halfway there. I wish I had BDD, but it's obvious it's not in my head; I'm what people with BDD see in the mirror.