How are you feeling?

moni10

Trouble is her only friend and he's back again.
Makes her body older than it really is.
She says it's high time she went away,
No one's got much to say in this town.
Trouble is the only way is down.
Down, down.

Physically, Fantastic! Yesterday, and basically all week, my back was so sore I could barely bend over, quads so tight I could barely walk up stairs, and gluts so tight it hurt to sit down. I got 11-12 hours of sleep last night, and now I feel like I could run a marathon! It's ridiculous! Maybe I should more than 5 hours of sleep during the week

yeah... I guess you probably should.

Annoyed.. People seem to think as soon as I come online in either MSN or Skype they can just complain about their problems in a soap drama type manor, I don't mind helping out, but at least build up to it.

And then they think it's strange I just disappear for days on end. Geez. :/

Happy! I got my pain meds and although they were more expensive than we expected a good friend of mine helped us pay for them and I feel SO much better because I don't feel like I'm dying every time I move.

And I'm also happy because I spent a long time on the phone with my dad and stepmom updating them on everything that's going on and reminiscing about old times and finding out what's going on with them. I rarely call anyone, even my family, and it was awesome to hear how happy my daddy sounded when he picked up the phone and found out it was me. I love my daddy.

scarednotshy

happy i found socialphobiaworld and all the amazingly gifted and funny people on here. made me laugh a lot today while i read all the different posts! :)

i'm not alone! and if i'm strange then so are all of you :p

dottie

bachelorette party tonight. oh god. i don't have a ride. hate asking.
then other people calling me. overwhelmed. i feel like i have nothing to offer anyone so i dont understand why they want my presence other than being a number or space filler. ok time to pretend i am a balanced/happy person. hopefully i can at least pass for complacent.

Obstacle 1

Quite scattered.. I must have slept off any confidence I had from yesterday. Suddenly nothing seems sure, everything looks impossible, including passing my subjects this semester.

But, I just need a good cup of coffee, and then I can face it all :D

IGotSeoul

just noticed there's a 31:1 viewer/poster ratio on this thread.

feeling a bit tense, need a coffee myself me thinks.

coyote

bachelorette party tonight. oh god. i don't have a ride. hate asking.
then other people calling me. overwhelmed. i feel like i have nothing to offer anyone so i dont understand why they want my presence other than being a number or space filler. ok time to pretend i am a balanced/happy person. hopefully i can at least pass for complacent.

maybe they like you

you're pretty likable

oh - and if there's a stripper at the bachelorette party, be sure to wash your hands afterwards - you never know where those things have been