How are you feeling?

Rembrandt Broam

What you about to read, may be too sad, so if you cant handle the pain then i suggest dont read it. related to animal

Im a bit or very sad, its my second time i saw a lost dog, running around.. there was this dog that kept running around looking up at peoples faces trying to find its owner. Its so sad. I hope he does at the end. Dont know what happened.

Also, the other time.. i saw a really sweet dog that seem to be abandoned by its owner, it was sniffing around, and then it walked up to a store and waited outside the door for its owner to come out, whenever the door open, it just waited their outside the door obediently looking.. even when the automatic sliding door opens, it didnt go inside. it was an adorable and sad scene. 10 mins later, still waiting.. no one came for it.. and eventually a kind couple saw that dog and felt sorry for him and knocked on the flat next to the store, and eventually a lady from this flat recognize the dog and the dog went back inside. it didnt wanted to go, even when they called him in, they had to pick it up and take him inside. It was sad to witness this, i hope it wont happen again... =(

I always feel sad when I see a stray or lost animal. Not just domestic animals either. I was driving to work yesterday, and a tiny baby rabbit hopped out of some bushes up ahead onto the road. It was so small it could have sat in the palm of your hand. I slowed down as I got near to it and it hopped back into the undergrowth again, but then I spent the next few hours hoping it stayed there and didn't go back on the road and get hit by a car. ::(:

I always feel sad when I see a stray or lost animal. Not just domestic animals either. I was driving to work yesterday, and a tiny baby rabbit hopped out of some bushes up ahead onto the road. It was so small it could have sat in the palm of your hand. I slowed down as I got near to it and it hopped back into the undergrowth again, but then I spent the next few hours hoping it stayed there and didn't go back on the road and get hit by a car. ::(:

aww, thats sad and cute at the same time. must of been a baby rabbit or a dwarf rabbit. I hope its still alive. ::(:

& i hope that dog found its owner.

^ glad you feeling better! :)

Childish attack? How do you mean?

If you see mr.pengiun in your page, then thats what i mean..
hes marching around..
33eo4zp.gif

^ saying that is childish itself! :p

simpsons2007

Severely depressed. I have been like this for a while it stays for ages then goes away and Its just normal depressed. I don't think its going anywhere anytime soon.

alspacka

feeling annoyed! I should be making a planning and send it to my assignment coordinator (so they can have an estimation as to when the server will be operable), but I'm horrible at estimating working times and am procrastinating as we speak ::(:. It's already a wee bit overdue too

MollyBeGood

i am feeling horrible..I just had a total epiphany about how having SA has negatively impacted my life and I can't stop crying over all the missed oppertunties and how I wished someone would have helped me and nobody even noticed I was suffering. Isn't family supposed to notice and care? I feel ruined for life.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

狼;482500 said:
i am feeling horrible..I just had a total epiphany about how having SA has negatively impacted my life and I can't stop crying over all the missed oppertunties and how I wished someone would have helped me and nobody even noticed I was suffering. Isn't family supposed to notice and care? I feel ruined for life.

*hugs* - I've thought some similar since I graduated. But NOW - that's all in the past. You have NOW and the future to live for and fix things. Opportunities are coming, don't let them become missed either. Cry it out, it actually is healthy. I know it's such a lonely and hopeless feeling when support around you is lacking - but your life isn't ruined.

I wish ppl would have noticed more for me too, but, sometimes you have to do the noticing yourself, sadly - it's okay, you'll get through this and be stronger for it, because you're a strong person. :)

alspacka

*hugs* - I've thought some similar since I graduated. But NOW - that's all in the past. You have NOW and the future to live for and fix things. Opportunities are coming, don't let them become missed either. Cry it out, it actually is healthy. I know it's such a lonely and hopeless feeling when support around you is lacking - but your life isn't ruined.

I wish ppl would have noticed more for me too, but, sometimes you have to do the noticing yourself, sadly - it's okay, you'll get through this and be stronger for it, because you're a strong person. :)

Similarly, I've always wondered how the people closest to me had always failed to notice. Did they really think I was happy.

But then again, I had myself fooled for the longest time too, it all just happened so gradually.

I did Wii Zumba for the first time today. :eek: I thought I would die before my "exercise" was done. I was on the beginner setting, but apparently I need the setting for people who have just learned to walk.