How are you feeling?

vexatiousmind

My dad bought a new smoker today to make me ribs.he put too much lighter fluid and it blew up on him.went to the er, he has second degree burns. that is the most painful type:/

springk

Today was just....ew. The weather was fantastic. By Jove, it actually rained and WASN'T 100 degrees! But I've been in a funk all damn day. I slept until noon, took the dog out for a short walk, and then slept from 2 til 5. I was drowning in self pity the whole day. Two things in particular have been bothering me. The first is that my birthday is tomorrow, and I just want to skip the day. For me, it is a horribly symbolic gesture of how I've done nothing with my life and have nothing to show for it. And my friends want to see me and take me out for the occasion. I would rather stick a paper clip in a light socket (which I have done before), but I know that it's for the best to go. The other thing is that I want to blame someone for my illness. If I had cancer, I could blame my sadness/pain/anger/every other emotion on the cancer. The same with diabetes or a number of medical issues. But the only person to blame for my illness is my own brain. It's been bothering me a lot lately. I just want to lash out and....I don't even know. I just have so much anger and I haven't found a way to dissipate it yet. For me, it's hard to motivate myself when everything that is wrong with me is my own damn fault.

Why will you stick paper clips?? i often feel that way now, as i m 23. earlier b'day was a day of cakes but now it remind me of how i m getting older without doing anything in life.
i dont know who to blame??::(: but i know one thing consciously or unconsciously its my fault.

vexatiousmind

Thanks guys he is fine, it is mostly his hand that got burnt. It looks like one huge blister though. At least he has good pain pills now

B

Beatrice

Sweet Jesus save me.

My aunt chews like a cow. LITERALLY. Toast and pizza are the worst.... "smack, smack, smack"

Whenever I hear it I get violently angry, like I just want to go up to her and roughly knock the food out of her hand. It makes me grit my teeth. I probably sound crazy, but I HATE little irritating noises like that, they grate on my nerves. It's unbearable. And the way she chews is so loud and obnoxious..... ::(: How can she not realize or care??? WTF???? She even chews like that in public and with other people!

MrJones

Sweet Jesus save me.

My aunt chews like a cow. LITERALLY. Toast and pizza are the worst.... "smack, smack, smack"

Whenever I hear it I get violently angry, like I just want to go up to her and roughly knock the food out of her hand. It makes me grit my teeth. I probably sound crazy, but I HATE little irritating noises like that, they grate on my nerves. It's unbearable. And the way she chews is so loud and obnoxious..... ::(: How can she not realize or care??? WTF???? She even chews like that in public and with other people!
My father eats like... some kind of farm animal too :rolleyes:

Depending on what he's eating it's ok, but with some things I just have to leave the room and wait him to finish...

Something specific lead to me feeling upset about an accumulation of things. I probably shouldn't say anymore as I feel like I whinge too much on here.
Everything seems to be going wrong lately! It'd be funny if it wasn't true.
There are bigger injustices going on in the world (the recent news has pi55ed me off too and made me feel sick and hopeless for the world we live in) but I'm finding it more and more hard to stay positive. I hope its just been a freak few days and I feel better tomorrow.

its nice to see u twiggle, i hope you feel better soon! :>

i feel sad.. i did said i want to write only nice things, but im here to express my feelings, dont feel like hiding it. and i dont have anyone to share it too apart from here. So im sad. i also made a new page.. as usual. it happens alot! o_0

i feel sad.. i did said i want to write only nice things, but im here to express my feelings, dont feel like hiding it. and i dont have anyone to share it too apart from here. So im sad. i also made a new page.. as usual. it happens alot! o_0

Hope you feel better soon pingu.

I'm feeling nervous