How are you feeling?

Rembrandt Broam

Someone's talking to someone about something involving me.

I'm nervous to find out what the second someone says

If they're talking about you, then it can only involve words such as "cool", "awesome", "funny" and "smart". Oh, and the phrase "damn fine looking" is also bound to make an appearance. ;)

Today may turn out to be a very important day in the betterment of my life. Normally, I detest birthdays, but this one turned out to be more special than any other one before.

constance

Happy Birthday superfluouslyme :)

drained of energy but feel good about the process of fixing up my bathroom. a wooden computer chair never felt so nice. O.M.G.

springk

I am feeling exhausted. my brains organs along with my eyes are hurting. my heart was in a panic mode. but that has slowed down now. i am hopeful of having a clear state of mind where i can make a vital decision.

Happy belated birthday, Super!

I'm debating whether or not I should ring the place I went for a trial day for last week. I got an e-mail yesterday to say I haven't got the job. I didn't mind so much about the decision as I'm 25 and its not the kind of job I want to be doing for a career, I was just really angry by the way the e-mail was written - there were no explanations whatsoever, just a stupid, cop-out, "considering all factors we have decided" blase, patronising sentence. I replied asking for specific reasons and they haven't bothered to reply. I know a lot of places don't provide feedback because of the volume of applicants, but I went and worked at this place for a whole day on trial, without pay, and I was one of only 4! I just feel like I deserve a reason, and my mum and sister are, quite emphatically now, demanding I phone them up for a response. I want to, because I don't want to let them think they can just hide behind an e-mail but... S.A.....:(

Such a difficult time lately. Hope my yoga class will help tonight but I'm dreading that too.

I hate the feeling of SA controlling me, I hope you can do it :)

And this yoga class..... is it unisex? :D

Actually I wear a dark-brown, velveteen, all-in-one piece I call my 'Bungle Suit'...

Bungle.jpg

Enjoy those thoughts now, boyo.

I was going to say if lycra is insisted upon I probably shouldn't go. But if I get to hide inside a suit covering my whole body, I'm in.

And when did you suddenly become Welsh?

Srijita52

Awful!Just found out I've Dendrophobia.It's an irrational fear of trees,I came across this term today.I've always been horribly scared of trees,specially tall one's with so many branches.I think its almost as severe as my SA,I never had panic attacks though.Does anyone else have it?How you deal with it?

Last edited: