How are you feeling?

Feathers

i feel like, if i dont have something nice to say.. i dont want to say anything at all.

Yeah, I wish I could be more like that too. :) Sometimes I can be, sometimes not so very much!! hm

Pingu, you're a good person!! :)

Dan, sorry to hear about it... Hope things get better!!
I wouldn't survive without sense of humor either...
But then again, if one knows how to laugh at oneself, you will always be entertained!! (At least after things calm down a bit...) Some of these things make the BEST stories sometimes... after a WHILE...!!

Phoenixx

I get like that after I've done something that's outside my comfort zone. There's often an intial period of increased anxiety, but then that subsides and I feel good that I challenged myself, and came through it. I'm sure that will be the case for you too.

Well done for being brave enough to do something that scared you! :)
^ Thank you! I hope that's also the case with me.

It's a pity more people in the world don't feel the way you do. :rolleyes:

well it a feel-good-feeling i think but its not easy for me, since im always thinking negetive, but it doesnt benefit me by being negetive about myself.. it just adds sadness to my bag. so i want to try and only say something if its upbuilding or lift the mood. so thats all i will say. i actually feel like saying something negetive about myself right now. but im holding back.

& thanks Feathers.. your a good person too! \:)/ and Rem and alot of people here!

Phoenixx

Awful.

Just got back from a friend's grad party. There were a ton of people there so I felt extremely uncomfortable the whole time. I did meet a few new people that were really nice, they even got me to play a game with them. I talked to them a little, but near the end of the party I couldn't even say goodbye to them or even a little "Nice meeting you" because I was so nervous. Instead I just stood there and watched them leave. I felt so rude and ignorant, I still do.

A few times I felt like I was going to burst into tears, and at one point I had to go into one of the campers they had just to pull myself together. It didn't help that my friend just put all the attention on me a few times by saying, "Stop looking so bored." (My nervousness never shows. I always look aloof and/or bored when really on the inside I'm freaking out.) I did happen to work up the courage and come up to another friend's mom and say Hi, but I just got made fun of for being quiet and nervous too. So because of that, I just kept my mouth shut even more. I was pretty much quiet up to when I had to leave. I hardly said goodbye to anyone, I just left with my brother, who had more fun at that party than I did, and he knew less people.

Now that today's over, I'm just going to shut myself inside for the rest of the week. ::(: Sorry for the rant. I'm just so sick of feeling like this, and angry at myself for not even being able to socialize properly... I really should start a journal or something so I don't have to keep posting here.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Awful.

Just got back from a friend's grad party. There were a ton of people there so I felt extremely uncomfortable the whole time. I did meet a few new people that were really nice, they even got me to play a game with them. I talked to them a little, but near the end of the party I couldn't even say goodbye to them or even a little "Nice meeting you" because I was so nervous. Instead I just stood there and watched them leave. I felt so rude and ignorant, I still do.

A few times I felt like I was going to burst into tears, and at one point I had to go into one of the campers they had just to pull myself together. It didn't help that my friend just put all the attention on me a few times by saying, "Stop looking so bored." (My nervousness never shows. I always look aloof and/or bored when really on the inside I'm freaking out.) I did happen to work up the courage and come up to another friend's mom and say Hi, but I just got made fun of for being quiet and nervous too. So because of that, I just kept my mouth shut even more. I was pretty much quiet up to when I had to leave. I hardly said goodbye to anyone, I just left with my brother, who had more fun at that party than I did, and he knew less people.

Now that today's over, I'm just going to shut myself inside for the rest of the week. ::(: Sorry for the rant. I'm just so sick of feeling like this, and angry at myself for not even being able to socialize properly... I really should start a journal or something so I don't have to keep posting here.

I like many can totally relate... don't feel down - it's just many things going on, your brain cannot function into a relaxed social mode - groups can be the worst. You were made fun of for being quiet? That's out of line by them - screw 'em. I'd love to have punched their mouths with my tiny lemur fists of fury ::p:

Don't feel so bad on yourself - write a journal, it helps, and don't shut yourself in all week. A few days - and do something, even small, just so you don't get into a recycle of avoidance. Hard as they are, these "bad" experiences are worthwhile tho not seem so now - but - anyways, feel better. You had a busy week. You deserve some time "off" :D

Phoenixx

I like many can totally relate... don't feel down - it's just many things going on, your brain cannot function into a relaxed social mode - groups can be the worst. You were made fun of for being quiet? That's out of line by them - screw 'em. I'd love to have punched their mouths with my tiny lemur fists of fury ::p:

Don't feel so bad on yourself - write a journal, it helps, and don't shut yourself in all week. A few days - and do something, even small, just so you don't get into a recycle of avoidance. Hard as they are, these "bad" experiences are worthwhile tho not seem so now - but - anyways, feel better. You had a busy week. You deserve some time "off" :D
^ Hehe, no need for punching. Sure it makes me feel bad, but like you said, screw it. I shouldn't even worry about it because it's not like I'll be talking to them again, or possibly not anytime soon. I'm off to college in one month, and I'm starting to get into the mindset of not even caring about most of the people from the past (except for family and friends of course). I'm just ready to move on.

And I do have a journal on my computer, but sometimes it still doesn't help. Sometimes I feel that even just venting on my own isn't enough, that I need some sort of feedback. Anyway, thanks for the kind words Lemur. Seriously, I don't know how you stay so positive and always full of helpful advice. What's your secret? ;)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

^ Hehe, no need for punching. Sure it makes me feel bad, but like you said, screw it. I shouldn't even worry about it because it's not like I'll be talking to them again, or possibly not anytime soon. I'm off to college in one month, and I'm starting to get into the mindset of not even caring about most of the people from the past (except for family and friends of course). I'm just ready to move on.

And I do have a journal on my computer, but sometimes it still doesn't help. Sometimes I feel that even just venting on my own isn't enough, that I need some sort of feedback. Anyway, thanks for the kind words Lemur. Seriously, I don't know how you stay so positive and always full of helpful advice. What's your secret? ;)

Oh the journal I meant online =D That's where it helps the most, because ppl will give feedback, not all the time, but usually when it counts esp if ask. So try it =D

I haven't been so positive and helpful lately, I've just chosen to only log in and post when I feel positive =D But I'm tired of being back in my cycle of stupid old ways. So... slowly but surely getting back.

And same for you, great new mindset with college. Only ppl worth remembering and thinking of are loved ones (friends and family you can more or less trust). Anyways... wish you a well week of social R&Rn'

Phoenixx

Oh the journal I meant online =D That's where it helps the most, because ppl will give feedback, not all the time, but usually when it counts esp if ask. So try it =D

I haven't been so positive and helpful lately, I've just chosen to only log in and post when I feel positive =D But I'm tired of being back in my cycle of stupid old ways. So... slowly but surely getting back.

And same for you, great new mindset with college. Only ppl worth remembering and thinking of are loved ones (friends and family you can more or less trust). Anyways... wish you a well week of social R&Rn'
^ Thanks Lemur! Glad to hear your coming back to good positive ways. :) I will definitely take up the journal thing, but not tonight. I need to rest.

Today was just....ew. The weather was fantastic. By Jove, it actually rained and WASN'T 100 degrees! But I've been in a funk all damn day. I slept until noon, took the dog out for a short walk, and then slept from 2 til 5. I was drowning in self pity the whole day. Two things in particular have been bothering me. The first is that my birthday is tomorrow, and I just want to skip the day. For me, it is a horribly symbolic gesture of how I've done nothing with my life and have nothing to show for it. And my friends want to see me and take me out for the occasion. I would rather stick a paper clip in a light socket (which I have done before), but I know that it's for the best to go. The other thing is that I want to blame someone for my illness. If I had cancer, I could blame my sadness/pain/anger/every other emotion on the cancer. The same with diabetes or a number of medical issues. But the only person to blame for my illness is my own brain. It's been bothering me a lot lately. I just want to lash out and....I don't even know. I just have so much anger and I haven't found a way to dissipate it yet. For me, it's hard to motivate myself when everything that is wrong with me is my own damn fault.