How many single people are there?

Are you single?

• Total voters

Niteowl

Not me. I'm taken. By her:

WonderWomanV5.jpg

Another single here. :D

single.
As I only go outside my house for the necessities of surviving, I can't see this changing anytime in the future.

IGotSeoul

It's hard to believe, but I've been single for seven years. It's been so long that I couldn't contemplate ever being in one again. Anyone else feel like that? I'm not at all concerned about being single, nor do I feel the need to change that.

I'll have a romantic thought on rare occasion but it's certainly no longer a concern. I think in fact, the idea of love is more of an appealing sentiment than the real and raw foundation of an actual relationship with a woman.

carecrab

so who's going to make that thread? (sorry im a newb and have no idea how to make a new thread)

I get sick and tired of all this negative energy in these threads.. sure we have problems but there are always people (with more experience sometimes) who can help you out.

Anyway. Let's make friends on that new thread :3

Minty

^ That's a good attitude to have. :)

Umm, you can click on the Friendship & Love forum on the front page and there's a button just under the ad banner saying "New Thread".

I'm no good at starting threads. >_>

Bittersweet

I'm single and I don't want to be. I know I have to be " okay with being single" before I can truly be good for somebody else.

Still, it's a long road to travel alone.

black_widow

im single right now (but ive had boyfriends)

i hate the term 'soulmate'

it indicates that theres just ONE person out there for you who is exactly right for you...ONE person- out of the entire population of the world -and the chances of you meeting this one person in your lifetime are 7 billion to one

happy searching people :D ::(:

Rembrandt Broam

im single right now (but ive had boyfriends)

i hate the term 'soulmate'

it indicates that theres just ONE person out there for you who is exactly right for you...ONE person- out of the entire population of the world -and the chances of you meeting this one person in your lifetime are 7 billion to one

happy searching people :D ::(:

I agree with this. There are many, many potential "soulmates" out there for everyone. If there were just one, then there'd probably only be about three couples on the entire planet.

MaliceInWickedland

Wow, 323 people are single. There are so many good looking people on this site though... if it weren't for the lack of confidence I think the majority of you guys would be taken in a heartbeat.