How many single people are there?

Are you single?

• Total voters

MikeyC

Single and ready to mingle. :D

(More like single and ready to avoid good-looking girls, ha!)

MikeyC

Single. Oddly, it's a place I don't mind for the time being.
Yeah, same. I used to dislike being single, as I would see all my friends hooking up with girls and having fun, but after having a girlfriend last year and seeing how poorly that went, perhaps being single is right for me. :)

1BlackSheep

I'm single and am sometimes ok with it, sometimes not. It would be nice to find a partner in crime to go out and explore the world with though! :)

MrJones

A lot I would imagine.

SPW orgy?

Nah, no-one would turn up.
You wouldn't imagine how many times that has been a conversation topic between SPWers. As a joke, that is.

Or I think it was a joke.

I hope it was a joke o_O

I don't want to get into an orgy ._.

GhastlyCC

I'm not gonna lie: I have thought about it. ::p:

haha!
:D:D

I'm in

You wouldn't imagine how many times that has been a conversation topic between SPWers. As a joke, that is.

Or I think it was a joke.

I hope it was a joke o_O

I don't want to get into an orgy ._.

lol!
I've imagined what it would be like if a convention were to happen for people with SA like there are for people with other conditions.
It would be packed full of people but dead quiet. ::p:

Last edited:

Chess

Single and learning to live with it instead of hoping for a good opportunity.

I've kind of stopped blaming the sane ones who actually want to fall in love for avoiding me as an option, since they can get everything I offer in a prettier, less awkward, more successful, and more nurturing package.

I have my cat. I'm going to have birds, too, and not just little canaries. A nice cockatoo or a grey.

Last edited: