I am ugly

Felgen

You aren't bad looking at all dude. And I agree with the thing about women being liers. Most of them are. "I don't care about looks, I only care about personality". Yeah right, BS.

Women care about looks as much as men do, but most women don't claim otherwise either.

Edit: Some pick-up artists will tell you otherwise, but these guys are salesmen—not relationship experts.

Last edited:

Smurfette

You make it sound like Richard Simmons and Lyle Lovett are some hot stuff! There are many ugly people out there and I am surprised how much better they are doing than some good-looking ppl. The point I'm trying to make is, we need to have a "who cares what others think" attitude. Because, truth be known, we don't really know what they think! :) Halleluja for that! :)

Darryl

I hope comments made don't upset you, as they have been made from people who care.

It's the dis-order that's ugly, not you!

Your opening and following statements, show that you are intelligent.
Use this intelligences to understand the disorder, so you can help yourself and other people going throught the same deal.

Stay well

D

deleted user 1

It's just a simple fact that if you are deemed attractive you have in roads in everything you do. If you're not attractive? Everything you do or say is viewed negatively, because they don't want to like you. Simple facts. Having an I don't care attitude doesn't work, not without accepting on some level that you deserve to be treated this way. Having to deal with this on a daily basis means having to care about it. Trying being talked down, r flat out ignored, or worse! Actually being confronted about it, then tell me you don't care anymore. Or that it simply doesn't matter. Or the next time you lose out on a job to an attractive person.

mmmm

Oh, for crying out loud!!! I looked at your album expecting to see Boris Karloff Jr. If the fourth photo is not you then please please get me his number.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I am a misanthrope for many reasons. I think someone on this thread mentioned earlier that I may hate a lot of things because I feel insecure about myself. That is probably true, because what kind of misanthropist hates everyone but themselves?

I wanted to add as a last note for my rant: Most of what I said may just be BS, and I'm probably a dumb-ass so don't take anything I write too seriously if it offends you.
I'm still not seeing what your basic point is with any of this. That life isn't fair? That it's good to be tall and beautiful?

It seems like you're trying to say that all the cards are stacked against you, but even if that were the case (which it clearly isn't) what then? God should give you a do-over? What? :confused:

Rembrandt Broam

It's just a simple fact that if you are deemed attractive you have in roads in everything you do. If you're not attractive? Everything you do or say is viewed negatively, because they don't want to like you. Simple facts. Having an I don't care attitude doesn't work, not without accepting on some level that you deserve to be treated this way. Having to deal with this on a daily basis means having to care about it. Trying being talked down, r flat out ignored, or worse! Actually being confronted about it, then tell me you don't care anymore. Or that it simply doesn't matter. Or the next time you lose out on a job to an attractive person.

But people don't fall into two distinct groups of attractive/unattractive. Sure there are some people who are very attractive and appeal to most MOTOS, and there are people at the other end of the scale who would be considered fairly universally unappealing, but most people fall somewhere in middle. If you're one of those average Joe/Joannes then I don't think your level of physical attractiveness is going to affect anything you do outside of finding a partner.

3lefts

of course there are good looking Asian males, but we can't all be k-pop idols.

Oh no, I feel disrespectful because I ended up smiling a lot after that bit.
A caucasian female being unlikely to date asian male? What now?! Can I just say that I'm living proof against this...... You have your facts all wrong.
I blush a lot faster around asian guys than I do caucasian... In my opinion they are definitely more attractive :D
I didn't get to see your picture, but I'm sure you're decent!

Feathers

I'm still not seeing what your basic point is with any of this. That life isn't fair? That it's good to be tall and beautiful?

It seems like you're trying to say that all the cards are stacked against you, but even if that were the case (which it clearly isn't) what then? God should give you a do-over? What? :confused:

ha ha - great questions!! :D

also agree w 3lefts - some Asian guys are wayy attractive!!! ;)

Want to add, that your own and other people's opinion of your attractiveness can change, it's not either-or, things can be very fluid - you can get a new haircut or lifestyle/fashion makeover and suddenly look tons better...

Also, some people just don't care how attractive they look and just do interesting and fun things anyway!!

I also just checked out your album.
I don't see anything remotely ugly about you at all!:) So how many people telling you they don't think your ugly will it take to change your opinion of yourself?..Just curious.:)

Imaginary

I want to see your face, that I read from another comments, I think u're not ugly~

N I think I'm so close to be most ugly~ :confused:

hoddesdon

^ The OP left some time ago - I nominate this for the necro-thread of the month award.

Although I think my resurrection of the thread from 2006 where the OP was advertising for a girlfriend was better than this one.