I am ugly

rosewood

i know a friend of mine from high school who fell in love with and married an asian guy. i had a huge crush on an asian guy who was shorter than i was by several inches around that same time. both of us are caucasian women.

please give yourself a break. what advertising agencies want you to think is beautiful or handsome= is not reality.

it is way more important to be honest and truthful to establish a secure emotional bond than to have looks or money. because both of those can be taken away in a second. you can't buy character, and for women who have been through some bad experiences, this is everything.

you are unique, and you have plenty to offer the world and there is a girl(s) out there who is waiting to talk to you...

jaim38

You are probably not as ugly as you think. Some girls are into guys with smaller eyes. Some girls like slightly fatter bodies. Rain looks nothing like the other k-pop idols, yet he has lots of girls drooling over him. Tell you what, try growing a mustache or goatee - my brother used to do it and he told me it makes him look older. I have to admit, he probably looks better and more mature.

Lidk981

I'm just gonna write whatever here because I don't feel motivated enough to care if it sounds even remotely intelligible or not. Anyway, I am ugly. I know there are people on this site who claim to be ugly, but they are not ugly. They insult the people who are truly ugly like me. I've come to accept this fact about myself. Now you may ask, why do I care enough to whine about it? because it's not merely about my looks, but the reactions I get from the people I meet. If you are good looking and quiet, people assume you are shy or modest. But if you are butt-ugly and quiet, people assume you are some creep or child molester.

Ugly people have it hard. People will deny it because they don't want to admit they are vain or prejudiced, since that is not socially acceptable. Women especially will tell you "looks don't matter", but in reality, they are not only vain but also good liars (enough to fool themselves), because no one wants to date an ugly ass mofo no matter how good his personality is. I also admit I have a terrible personality, and I've also never been on a date. I never plan to.

I am also Korean, and realistically, heterosexual Caucasian girls are as likely to date an Asian man as a white man is likely to date a black girl. Even gay men hate Asians, because they are too effeminate. I am not a racist for pointing out the facts. A paper written by the University of Chicago's Economics department points out an Asian man must make $247,000.00 annually to date a white woman, which not only points out that Asian men are disadvantaged in a Western country, but also most women are shallow and will date ugly mofos like Donald Trump as long as they have fat wallets. Here is the full article:

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.125.8773&rep=rep1&type=pdf

I don't care about dating a white woman, but their behavior also reflects on women of other ethnicity, such as the white-washed Asian females who would rather prefer to date a white or black guy than an Asian. Obviously, you will think I am an overgeneralizing racist. and of course there are good looking Asian males, but we can't all be k-pop idols.

If being ugly wasn't enough, I'm also stupid and have a ****ty personality. I haven't hung out with anyone since fifth grade and I don't have any online friends. I am too incompetent to even finish a degree. The one good thing I can say about myself is that I never treat women as objects, but that is only because I am a misanthrope and I hate both men and women equally. I also hate children and the elderly. and I hate the media. and cars.

I have no friends, I am a ****ty person, and I have no motivation to continue living. I've also never made a Facebook account because I am too ugly. Have a good day.
There lots of interracial relationships nowadays than ever before,especially in Europe.

Anyways ,as a christian,I believe every single person on this earth is beautiful in their own way.It's just a matter of accepting yourself and not comparing yourself to someone else.The person inside is what counts most,but unfortunately people nowadays are more attracted to looks than personality. "Beauty will fade but not goodness".
Again this is just my opinion,

Last edited: