I need female friends.

Lamb

Sorry guys, no offense. You're still welcome on this thread haha.

I wish I could meet some girls who share similar personalities. But where and how? There's so many here that I think I'd mesh with, but you're all so far. *reaches hands out and grasp air* I need girls in mah life!

Just a thought bubble.

GhoulsNightOut

Me tooooo! You have no idea. >.<
Though I'm such a tomboy. I think I'd only get along with other tomboy chicks. Hmmm....

Lamb

Me tooooo! You have no idea. >.<
Though I'm such a tomboy. I think I'd only get along with other tomboy chicks. Hmmm....

I don't know if i classify as such, but i'm not a girly girl either. :idontknow:
You would think it'd be easier. I live in a big city. Sometimes I wish I lived in a small town, or tight knit community. A big city with no "girls with SA" meetup groups!

I haven't had a best female friend in ages. Who would've thought it'd catch up. I need someone to go hiking with, jog, road trips, take photos, make silly faces. Dx

My qualifications are as follows: must struggle with SA

Last edited:

gummybear22

@ Lamb: i'm not active, though i'd like to be and i used to be, and i take pictures a good bit. as far as the make silly faces, i'm more of a make-random-weird-noises-at-home kindof person, i guess cuz of my mom's reactions lol. with the road trips, i'm loads more of a stay-at-home-r, partly cuz i don't have any hang out friends, and partly cuz couch+tv :p if i didn't mind the cost and waste of gas so much, i'd go driving to places, and would sometimes like to not be by myself.

why'd you decide on "Lamb" as your username? (and yes, folks, there are plenty of reasons. my brain thinks of lots of things and it's swirly like this *gets distracted looking at pics of spiral galazies* they're like really humongous really slow whirlpools, but instead of drowning when you get sucked in, you siafbiadsufh.)

@WishingICould: i dunno you much at all but so far you seem alright. maybe the girls who weren't getting along with you just needed some chocolate and a good cry over a chick flick--yay for stereotypes! but not really. >: | i hate them. but stereos are ok. ever think about different words being taken literally aren't their meaning at all? most used example is prolly extraordinary.

my brain train of thought is like aiefhsdkjghailreuhfqwuqeirhy3q4uhreaf &_& : D

Flanscho

Strangely enough, most of my close friends are female. If I'd list my five closest friends, at least four would be female.

InvisaLady

Yeah, guys tend to tell it like it is. I much prefer that.

Same here. Most of my female friends ended up stabbing me in my back over something as stupid as hip-hop music and basketball.:eek:h:
Although it would be nice to have other females to hang out with.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Same here. Most of my female friends ended up stabbing me in my back over something as stupid as hip-hop music and basketball.:eek:h:
Although it would be nice to have other females to hang out with.

A few female classmates in art school hated me over not liking to dress like them. And because I'm not blonde.

The elders were a lot nicer. It was fun to hang out with them.

Lamb

@ Lamb: i'm not active, though i'd like to be and i used to be, and i take pictures a good bit. as far as the make silly faces, i'm more of a make-random-weird-noises-at-home kindof person, i guess cuz of my mom's reactions lol. with the road trips, i'm loads more of a stay-at-home-r, partly cuz i don't have any hang out friends, and partly cuz couch+tv :p if i didn't mind the cost and waste of gas so much, i'd go driving to places, and would sometimes like to not be by myself.

why'd you decide on "Lamb" as your username? (and yes, folks, there are plenty of reasons. my brain thinks of lots of things and it's swirly like this *gets distracted looking at pics of spiral galazies* they're like really humongous really slow whirlpools, but instead of drowning when you get sucked in, you siafbiadsufh.)

Lol weird noises. I've been out of touch with my camera for awhile. SA prevents me from going exploring on my own and just snapping random shots. But I do enjoy it very much.

The username Lamb just crossed my mind at the time. I'm usually very picky about names but this one wasn't so time consuming. Probably chose it because it reminds me of someone that is meek and docile, both of which I am majority of the time.