I need female friends.

EscapeArtist

Aahh me too! Theres nothing like having a best girlfriend to be silly with. Miss that. Im definitely more of a tomboy too so like was said, dont really get along with certain females... but duudde female friends are so important, just like guy buddies are to guys. Where are yooou accepting cool girl peeps?? Maybe theyre all hiding in this thread..

knr9311

I'm female! I think... just kidding! I am. If you ever want to talk to someone, you can always message me!

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Aahh me too! Theres nothing like having a best girlfriend to be silly with. Miss that. Im definitely more of a tomboy too so like was said, dont really get along with certain females... but duudde female friends are so important, just like guy buddies are to guys. Where are yooou accepting cool girl peeps?? Maybe theyre all hiding in this thread..

Tomboys united!

-brofist-

jaim38

I need female friends too. I need someone to teach me how to dress, do makeup, and look more feminine. One time, I requested fashion advice from a guy friend. Big mistake.

A Many Splendored Thing

I need female friends too. I need someone to teach me how to dress, do makeup, and look more feminine. One time, I requested fashion advice from a guy friend. Big mistake.

We know how to dress perfectly fine! D:

One day unwashed underwear goes inside out under shorts.
Shirt, of course.
Shoes or sandals, your preference. Shoes need matching socks!

Easy!

Now who wants to go work out at the gym?:question:

Lamb

Lamb, me too, me too, right here! :D

Rosewood, where.. where!? *tippy toes while searching*

Jaim, I wish I could be of assistance. Not that I'm a fashion expert by any means.. in fact, it's something I'm trying to self-teach. There are plenty of articles online to help with these things if you're interested. I can link ya.

Silatuyok

Even online, I find it hard to become good friends with other females. It's hard to get in good with the other girls. And whenever I'm away for a while or having some sort of crisis, it's almost always a guy who sends me a message to see how I'm doing. If I send a message to another woman to try to help them out with a problem I know they are having, they usually clam up on me. :idontknow: