Met someone today, from a wrong phone call

forksandspoons

I got a wrong number call today from a girl. I dismissed it and hung up. She called back asking me not to save her number. After a little flirting, we decided to save each others numbers.

I didnt think much of it until she called again later. We ended up talking for almost 2 hours. There was just that "spark" so to speak. We plan on talking again tomorrow and meeting somewhere in the future.

idk, Im just really happy. I finally caught a break, doesnt happen often in my world, so I wanted to share this somewhere.

forksandspoons

Ah fine no replies, f it. This board is so doom and gloom its disgusting. All you read here is bad crap that happens to people.

Well, maybe its because its been so long that Ive been in a real relationship, or the alcohol (im buzzin, but not wasted), or maybe how well we hit it off, but I think Im in love. One of the best days Ive ever had.

Good to hear someone has had a great day forksandspoons. :)
Good luck, I hope this turns into something for you and this girl.

forksandspoons

Thanks bros. Sometimes life throws you a pile of dog **** (most of the time). Sometimes it smiles upon you.

We really dont have much say in our lives. Life just throws **** at us and its how we handle it that shapes our future.

Cant wait to talk to her tomorrow :)

Hey, what a special way of meeting someone! I read this title and I thought wow, that's a real coincidence and maybe it's not ;) It might happen for a reason.

I also met someone on the street a few times, it doesn't happen very often but it brings a good friendship. Happened only a few times, but I was really happy that people actually approached me on the street without knowing me.

So it's all about how you act to another person to keep the thing going, also on a phone call, to not let the anxiety kick in too much and be yourself. It's great that you got the gutts to start flirtin' and she thinks your interesting, put that compliment in your jacket and you might exchange email addresses,facebook.

I hope you will maintain a great friendship or maybe even more, just see what it brings. It is really special way :D

Rembrandt Broam

[guy mode: off]

OMG! That's so romantic! I hope everything works out between the two of you. :)

[guy mode: on]

Good for you, dude. :cool:

dragonoth

Hey man, good job! I'm happy for you and I hope it all goes well for you both :) Perhaps you could suggest talking on skype so you can see each other. Good luck with everything.

Felgen

Hope it works out for you. :) I've actually heard of a similar case here in Norway; the couple actually got married.

Thelema

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking too, hehe ::p:

Ring ring....

Him: "Hello?"

Her: "Hi, is Amanda there"

Him :*seductive voice* "No, sorry. No Amanda here."

Her: "Amanda who? What's your name sexy?"

It makes no sense haha

Last edited:
Ring ring....

Him: "Hello?"

Her: "Hi, is Amanda there"

Him :*seductive voice* "No, sorry. No Amanda here."

Her: "Amanda who? What's your name sexy?"

It makes no sense haha

Hahaha funny... ! makes sense!

Real brave also, to start flirting on a wrong phone call. I think you're a hero for many guys! :p I mean, SA.. doing this.
It's really great to see a story like this.. yay for this

and this is a proof that even if we got sa all, we can do more than we think..
I know were afraid.. but if the will is big, the will - will show you!

Last edited:
And people say this stuff doesn't happen. Obviously it can. ;3 I hope this thread stay in the spotlight for a while, to say that good thing DO happen.

Good for you, and good for the lucky caller on the other end. :3

Also;

[guy mode: off]

OMG! That's so romantic! I hope everything works out between the two of you. :)

[guy mode: on]

Good for you, dude. :cool:

Lmfao. *hug/brofist*

Last edited:

forksandspoons

Uh yea so its no prank. We talked again today and exchanged pics. At this point the amount of work put in to the prank has far surpassed the potential payoff.

She is cute, and thinks I am as well.

Its about time I catch a ****ing break in life. Recently, I have...

1) Finally kicked the **** out of my severe acne.

2) Went back to my old job. Making a good amount of money.

3) Gone on zoloft and having a much easier time with day to day activities.

4) Met a girl I really like on a fluke mis dial.

This sums up the current state of my life,

rasheed-wallace-o.gif

edit: I havent been this happy in years. I kept believing that things would eventually work out, and its all finally shaping up.

We have so much in common. We are gonna go to the mall and to a restaurant in the near future :)

I cant sleep because of a joy overload. Ive been miserable 24/7 for almost 2 years. I really hope you all hit your turning point soon. It is the best feeling I have ever experienced.

Last edited:

agoraphobickatie

^^i'm super happy to read this! :) after just watching two chick flick romantic comedies, i was like "man, i wish something random and sweet would happen to me.." lol.. turns out, sometimes movies really do become real :) best wishes for the both of you! i hope something great comes from it, keep us updated!

Last edited: