Met someone today, from a wrong phone call

pinata

Lol it's a bit harsh what you said about the forum! It's not ALL gloom, but this is a place where people seek support. There are triumphs like yours here as well :] Good for you :D

Feathers

AWW, this is soo sweet!! :)

Great to see such things can happen!! :)

I'd just recommend to take it slowly and get to know the person well before you declare yourself to be fully 'in love' and get married in Vegas... :)

Now I want to read about that Scandinavian story too, is there a link?

Luke1993

What the hell that is CRAZY! Amazing! Haha I'm very happy for you. Please do keep us updated!

twiggle

What's particularly encouraging about this story is that the phonecall came out of nowhere. It is such a fortunate sequence of events which you have had the courage to use to your advantage. I wish you all the best :)

Phoenixx

What the hell that is CRAZY! Amazing! Haha I'm very happy for you. Please do keep us updated!
^ This, times 100.

I'm surprised, wondering how it's even possible! :D (You must be a smooth talker, for sure.) Not saying it's impossible, but it's certainly unheard of for me.

I'm happy for you though! I also wish you all the best. :)

DeadmanWalking

Man, do you realize how lucky that was and how lucky you are? Please, spread some of the love to the rest of us; we want to have events that sound like they came straight out of a Tv/Anime show to happen to us too! I'd also like to extend a "Ha! In your faces!" to all the people that say shy guys don't get girls and that girls won't magically appear before you! Kudos to you:D! Come on, shy guys, if he can do it, so can we!

U

userremoved

Way to go man. Thats what I call striking while the iron's hot :]

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I wouldn't answer a wrong number - I don't get many anyways lol but wow. Good for you, brother! That's like a movie right there. I guess you never know how you meet someone... Keep us updated!

forksandspoons

Thanks all. Yea I am very lucky.

As far as the "smooth talking" goes, I am known to be witty. At least sometimes. My wit was on and I was just messing around at first. I usually screw with wrong number calls, telemarketers, people like that. Made her laugh a few times before she hung up. Like I said, I didnt think anything of it until she called me back a while later.

HeadFace

Ah fine no replies, f it. This board is so doom and gloom its disgusting. All you read here is bad crap that happens to people.

Well, maybe its because its been so long that Ive been in a real relationship, or the alcohol (im buzzin, but not wasted), or maybe how well we hit it off, but I think Im in love. One of the best days Ive ever had.

People come here for support with their problems, just like you probably do too. Dont criticize the whole forum just because one of your threads isnt getting the activity you want. There are a lot of success stories here, and things like that.

But anyway, damn! You are lucky. Maybe it was actually someone who knows you, or has a mutual friend? That sounds almost too random.
Good luck man. Maybe some day you guys will even meet.

w*n*c*a*m

I didn't know this could really happen in real life! Can't say more, you are just so lucky!!! ::p:

........ And I was a little offended with your ranting about this forum but I forgive you anyway. :D

N0D

Banned
this thread made me smile :)

nothing makes me smile. ever. you are win. epic ****ing win.

WeirdyMcGee

Oh, yeah!
Reminds me of the plot from a romantic comedy! haha
I hope it works out for you~ keep talking! :D

Error

This is just my guess...

...but it sounds like a trick to me. Maybe she liked you from the beginning (saw you somewhere), asked your phone number to some friend you two got in common, and called you. She might have plotted it that way to hide her embarrassment...

forksandspoons

So for anyone interested, after 5 days of us talking for hours at a time, we are taking a shot at it. We are calling each other "bf/gf".

We both had plans made for this weekend, so were gonna go on our first date the weekend after.

:)