Post some random information about yourself

recluse

sleepysparrow said:
recluse said:
I used to imagine myself being characters from films. For example after watching the Rambo films i would imagine i was Rambo as it would make me feel more tough.

Have you seen "SON OF RAMBO"? I think you might like that movie. :D

No I haven't. It looks pretty good.

Naniwazu

I nearly hanged myself in a tree once trying to climb it with a rope tied round my waist :roll: My mum found me just in the nick of time, while I was gasping for air!

rado31

Sacrament said:
I sleep with a fan on, regardless of what season it is, because the sound is soothing and makes me feel like I'm in the countryside, at peace.

This is weird. I use an Old AT Computer case and Fan in it because i hate how silent is here.. Sometimes, i put the radio on instead, tho..

Generic

Naniwazu said:
I nearly hanged myself in a tree once trying to climb it with a rope tied round my waist :roll: My mum found me just in the nick of time, while I was gasping for air!

harshcore! the nearly dying bit, not the being saved...obviously

Anyways, i carry a psyduck pokemon card around in my wallet. A friend had a load for some reason and he gave them out according to how we act...i got psyduck = confused and not paying attention :eek:

Naniwazu

Generic said:
Naniwazu said:

harshcore! the nearly dying bit, not the being saved...obviously

Anyways, i carry a psyduck pokemon card around in my wallet. A friend had a load for some reason and he gave them out according to how we act...i got psyduck = confused and not paying attention :eek:

Are you implying I would be better off dead than alive? Because if you are :evil: just kidding..no seriously are you?

ZiggyCosmicJive

I pine to own an old Citroen DS or SM, while most other American guys my age dream of new Chargers, Mustangs or some other such speedy modern beast.

Patrick123

I hate people. Really, I hate everyone I see. And I don't think it's a problem as, living in the U.S., I think it's quite easy to get the impression that everybody sucks.

I think that the only thing worth listening to on the radio is NPR.

I am always thinking of or humming a song.

Since the age of 17, I've had a plan to kill myself if I don't find myself remotely successful by the age of 30.

For a considerable amount of time, I wished that I could become part of the mafia.

I desperately want to personally view a plane crash.

JonnyD

when i was eleven i had a pet cricket for 3 days, that was attacked by ants when i "let" him go outside, i cryed the whole afternoon and made a cricket coffin

Patrick123 said:
I hate people. Really, I hate everyone I see. And I don't think it's a problem as, living in the U.S., I think it's quite easy to get the impression that everybody sucks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misanthropy

Patrick123

I hate The Beatles and I get incredibly upset when I hear someone say that they were better than The Rolling Stones.

enmascarado

i haven't had a soft drink/soda/pop/whatever you wanna call it since i was 10

i fainted last week

Last edited:

JonnyD

i don't have a sense of right and left, i need to make an efford to tell each one, sometimes i point to the right say left