Post some random information about yourself

weak

2Crowded said:
PJS said:
i'm 21, i live at home, my future has no prospects. all i want to do is to lose my virginity so i can end this shit without feeling i missed out on the most important thing in life.

Since when is that the most important thing in life :?:

your 21...you have many more years left in which things can & most likely will change for you..u got like 65 years or more left to live..cheer up.

I remember reading a study done on virgins. It said that half of the people who are still virgin at the age of 25 usually end up remaining virgins for the rest of their lives... =/

I don't know if that's true, but I think the original poster has a legitimate concern. We live in a day and age where you're considered a 'late bloomer' if you haven't lost your virginity by your 18th birthday. If you're a male, there's an extremely negative stigma surrounding this.

So I can see why it's important to him.

Patrick123

I feel incredibly guilty about this, but I secretely enjoy an outrageous amount of ativan, a comfortable chair, some good music, and solitude...

Generical

Welllll you make a bubble get it on the tip of your tongue, which should be sticking outta your mouth a bit, make sort of a valley with your tongue only slightly just so you can channel the air under the bubble and blow moderately...then watch in glee as you see it float away....then pop it.

I used to get really bored on the school bus, looking out the window only gave so much so yeh you get the idea lol

I wouldn't recommend trying it in a public place though

durda_dan

my favorite author is Jules verne
becase of his great books like 20,000 leagues under the sea. round the world in 80 days ,journey to the centre of the earth