Post some random information about yourself

Patrick123

i don't have a sense of right and left, i need to make an efford to tell each one, sometimes i point to the right say left

And, you see, it's things like that which make me hate people so much...

But, hey, no offense...

Klaus

I can't see time fast at analogic watches, I take like 7 seconds to figure out. Kind of retarded with numbers.

recluse

sleepysparrow said:
rado31 said:
once i stuck a marble in my nose/

When I was a little girl I stuck a raisin too far up my nose and I had to go to the hospital to have it removed.

When me and my older sister were kids we had to go to our dr almost every week to get our ears syringed, because my sister would stick something in my ear and then i would do it back to her to retaliate! Once she stuck a steel ball bearing in my ear.

sleepysparrow1

recluse said:
sleepysparrow said:
rado31 said:

When I was a little girl I stuck a raisin too far up my nose and I had to go to the hospital to have it removed.

When me and my older sister were kids we had to go to our dr almost every week to get our ears syringed, because my sister would stick something in my ear and then i would do it back to her to retaliate! Once she stuck a steel ball bearing in my ear.

OH MY, that's crazy. I used to fight (verbally) with my sister, but not like that.

typewriterx

I have an affinity for teeny places. When I was little I used to sleep in closets &any other teeny place I could find.

recluse

sleepysparrow1 said:
recluse said:
sleepysparrow said:
rado31 said:

OH MY, that's crazy. I used to fight (verbally) with my sister, but not like that.

My sister always picked on me because i'm three years younger than her. She used to be jealous because i was the baby of the family.

Danfalc

Banned
I hate wet wood :oops: the feel of it like goes through me like the sound of nails on a black board for some people.

getting goose bumbs thinking about it lol

Neph

i use select pen colors depending on what subject i am writing

ex: non science(and biology)-blue
sciences-black
math-pencil

A_Void_Ant

i'm 21, i live at home, my future has no prospects. all i want to do is to lose my virginity so i can end this shit without feeling i missed out on the most important thing in life.

2Crowded

PJS said:
i'm 21, i live at home, my future has no prospects. all i want to do is to lose my virginity so i can end this shit without feeling i missed out on the most important thing in life.

Since when is that the most important thing in life :?:

your 21...you have many more years left in which things can & most likely will change for you..u got like 65 years or more left to live..cheer up.

unwantedoutcast

2Crowded said:
PJS said:

Since when is that the most important thing in life :?:

Yeah...I'd take a meaningful relationship over sex anyday.

Emmmmy

I can't stand still when I'm brushing my teeth - need to wander around and tidy up with my free hand.

Generical

I eat apples by cutting them up with a knife into matchstick type things, slices that i compare the overhang of my bite with or create eyes, nose and mouth kinda like a pumpkin.

I'm quite bored...