Post your picture thread

fitftw

My parents have a garden. I live in an apartment and probably will forever, and so gardening isn't going to be a hobby for me in my life, but it's cool to watch people grow stuff. I don't eat fruits or vegetables much ever. Too expensive. I eat junk.

Tiercel

Jersey has a lot of it, I think I heard its good for cranberries & blueberries.

Indeed. And maybe those scraggly pitch pines, too. But not much else.

Luckily, we have slightly different soil around here. Apparently when the neighborhood went up 80-90 years ago, a small creek went underground. So we have this wonderfully sterile mix of dirt and sand that keeps most plants from thriving.

Speaking of gardens, philly, I planted 2 onions a while ago. They started to sprout in the house, so I figured I'd see what happens outside. Oh, and a few hot pepper plants, too. So maybe if I flirt well enough with Mother Earth, I'll get a handful of spicy, stinky food for my troubles.

Actually, I plan on working in the yard tomorrow. So maybe I'll take some pics.

philly2bits

take pictures of yourself doing that

we want to see what you look like

when you garden in the buff

Hmmm. You're the only one asking Coyote. :D

Indeed. And maybe those scraggly pitch pines, too. But not much else.

Luckily, we have slightly different soil around here. Apparently when the neighborhood went up 80-90 years ago, a small creek went underground. So we have this wonderfully sterile mix of dirt and sand that keeps most plants from thriving.

Speaking of gardens, philly, I planted 2 onions a while ago. They started to sprout in the house, so I figured I'd see what happens outside. Oh, and a few hot pepper plants, too. So maybe if I flirt well enough with Mother Earth, I'll get a handful of spicy, stinky food for my troubles.

Actually, I plan on working in the yard tomorrow. So maybe I'll take some pics.

Go for it Tiercel. I did that once with a few onions I bought that had sprouted. I have since forgotten where I planted them. They are probably still out there getting ever so big and tasty. I look forward to the pictures.

Sprunk

Unfortunately this is me.
SAM_0111.jpg

Nice car :)

do you have good results from your surgery?

As far as the vision goes, it went out perfect, I'm seeing 20/20.

But your eyes may get dry more often than before, so you'll need to have some lubricant eyedrops at hand (is not serious, but you have to get the eyedrops)