Post your picture thread

B

Beatrice

Very nice Beatrice! :) I'm curious, what do you do for your curly hair without damaging it?

Actually, what I meant was that after I take a shower I tie my hair up overnight and in the morning when I take it down it's curly. Sometimes I add hairspray to make it last longer. I suppose if you've never tried it before you can try it and see if it works! My hair just started doing this out of nowhere last year.... it was weird but I love it!

And thanks everyone for the comments ;)

thegunners21

Not sure I ever posted a pic of me with straight hair here... since these days I rarely have it straight ever since I figured out how to make it curly easily and without damaging my hair! (and it just randomly started doing that, too....)

photo31qn.jpg

photo35p.jpg

Love your pose in the 2nd picture.

Phoenixx

Actually, what I meant was that after I take a shower I tie my hair up overnight and in the morning when I take it down it's curly. Sometimes I add hairspray to make it last longer. I suppose if you've never tried it before you can try it and see if it works! My hair just started doing this out of nowhere last year.... it was weird but I love it!
^ That's cool. My hair is naturally curly. Whenever I get out of the shower, I put a little bit of gel in and then I tie up my hair overnight. It helps to keep it from being too frizzy, but it's not the best solution. I was just looking for new ways to maintain my curly hair is all. Sometimes it can be a major pain. :p

Danfalc

Banned
Yay I love discovering old photos on USB's.

Was 17 at the time.

You look really cool man! Like one of those guys you can't help having a laugh with. Loving the JD poster too, good taste!

@Beatrice. Just wow.I mean really, you have one of those smiles which will stop a guy In his tracks. Stunning.

lunarla

^ That's cool. My hair is naturally curly. Whenever I get out of the shower, I put a little bit of gel in and then I tie up my hair overnight. It helps to keep it from being too frizzy, but it's not the best solution. I was just looking for new ways to maintain my curly hair is all. Sometimes it can be a major pain. :p

Ah yes, can be such the pain! I just try not to use any heat on mine. I don't blow dry it or use a straight iron or anything. I just let it air dry and use a little bit of anti frizz stuffs.

Phoenixx

Ah yes, can be such the pain! I just try not to use any heat on mine. I don't blow dry it or use a straight iron or anything. I just let it air dry and use a little bit of anti frizz stuffs.
^ Oh, blow drying is killer! I never do that, it's so damaging. I sometimes will use a diffuser with cool air though. That's not too bad, it gives me my full natural curl with some frizz, but once it calms down, it looks great. I only straighten my hair once a week, if that. I think I look better with straight hair, but it's just too damaging to do all the time, so I try to stay away from the straightener.