Post your picture thread

spearhunter

ok here is my picture
picture.php

spearhunter

ok thanks for the info, i am pretty new to posting pictures, so i changed my album from private to public and I will try one more time to post my pic so here it is:
picture.php

GraybeardGhost

ok thanks for the info, i am pretty new to posting pictures, so i changed my album from private to public and I will try one more time to post my pic so here it is:
picture.php

Strange. Your album and the other two pictures in it are now visible, but not this one. I'm stumped. :idontknow:

Maybe one of the mods can help.

spearhunter

Originally Posted by spearhunter
I can see it! That's a cool pic. It'd be nice to see your eyes though, haha.

Yeah i know you cant see my eyes, it was a really sunny day in cuba that day and I was facing the sun, so thats why.

Lamb

lamb im so curious to know what you look like, i was :crying: when i found you'd taken your pic down...care to scatch my itch? pleaseee, i need to put a face to the name

I've provided your itch with a new icon that may take the edge off.

Spearhunter, the gear looks good on you and I like your teeth. (is that weird? hope not!) were you deep sea diving or something else?

spearhunter

I've provided your itch with a new icon that may take the edge off.

Spearhunter, the gear looks good on you and I like your teeth. (is that weird? hope not!) were you deep sea diving or something else?

Well I just started scuba diving,this was the first time I was doing it in a natural environment, and I only have a open water certification so we were not diving very deep.I also started spearfishing because i have been a fisherman for 20 years, and I just realized that spearfishing is so much more fun and a more active activity then fishing.Cant wait for Spring to come so i can go shot some walleyes.