Post your picture thread

MollyBeGood

My buddy and me.
picture.php

awe adore!

imaginarygirl

You are pretty and have very nice eyes. You look better smiling.

Smiling in pictures is tough for me though. I hate doing it. I always look serious.

I don't like my teeth so a full on smile I don't like on me but the closed mouth smile is the one I do but find I do the pout thing in pics more than smile just what I perfer.

KiaKaha

Banned
As long as I'm posting stuff this week, I figured I might as well post this, too.
picture.php
Eye bleach is available for purchase in the lobby.

This picture is awesome sauce. I love your look.

Nice smile Mixed up girl. I can't smile in photos - hurts my face. I swear I can hear my muscles creaking if I try.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
As long as I'm posting stuff this week, I figured I might as well post this, too.
picture.php
Eye bleach is available for purchase in the lobby.

I was gonnae say something, but Starry already said it. So... is that beard also available for purchase? Since am no bothered aboot the eye bleach. :bigsmile: Just jokin'... Lookin' good, mate. :thumbup:

I don't know if this is goin to work...but I'll try put my pic up temporarily

Beautiful pic, Mixedupgirl. :perfect: Nice, cute smile, by the way. If you don't mind me sayin'....?

GraybeardGhost

Long time no see.

[/quote]

I agree with Mikey, HumanZ. You look really sharp in that uniform!:militarysalute:

However, if you're trying to hide in the kitchen, you might want to try a different camo.

We can still see you! ;)

[QUOTE="mixedupgirl, post: 711227, member: 14934"]
I don't know if this is goin to work...but I'll try put my pic up temporarily[/quote]

You really are very pretty, mixedupgirl—no need to be shy around us! :)

(And thanks for the compliments, everybody!) :blushing:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
According to extensive research done in the chatbox last night, you qualify as eligible to become one of the great philosophers of our time. Congrats!

:thumbup:

I really do envy the epic facial hair.