Post your picture thread

Silatuyok

As long as I'm posting stuff this week, I figured I might as well post this, too.
picture.php
Eye bleach is available for purchase in the lobby.

I love it. You look so...artistic.

mixedupgirl

Thank you Graeme1988 and GrayBeardGhost i'll pay you later haha....you guys don't look so bad yourselves...That beard is very impressive and Graeme you look like your doing the 'Wasssupp' advert in your profile pic, do you remember that lol :bigsmile:

lol KiaKaha I know it can be hard to smile luckily I had some alcohol in my system at the time, makes it easier

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Thank you Graeme1988 and GrayBeardGhost i'll pay you later haha....you guys don't look so bad yourselves...That beard is very impressive and Graeme you look like your doing the 'Wasssupp' advert in your profile pic, do you remember that lol :bigsmile:

Aye, oddly enough ah do! :giggle: I've actually been meaning to change ma profile pic to a more recent photo of myself, just been haven't got round to doing it. :bigsmile:

Perseids

I've looked at a few random pages of this thread and am laughing my a$$ off because of how insecure everybody is, all of the images are taken down. I don't mean this in a negative way at all, I just find it funny partly because I'm the exact same way.

nodejesque

This is something that I really struggle with... I put a picture in my album section, and I added a texture effect. To hide I guess.. ugh. Actually I don't know. Im really nervous. Ill leave it up for a day.

Lamb

Mixedupgirl, Montejocarlo, you're both very pretty.

Scrobes, you've got an air of chillness to you.

GrayBeardGhost, I'm envious of your beard.

Lea, I love the whole look you've got going on there. Your hair looks really healthy.