Post your picture thread

mixedupgirl

Mixedupgirl, Montejocarlo, you're both very pretty.

Scrobes, you've got an air of chillness to you.

GrayBeardGhost, I'm envious of your beard.

Lea, I love the whole look you've got going on there. Your hair looks really healthy.

Thank you Lamb :)

Scrobes

Srijita52, mixedupgirl and Lamb, thank you for the very nice comments. I promise, I do not often hear such things, but it's a probably fairly complimentary shot I suppose. There are many not as good as that. ;x

montejocarlo

Srijita52, mixedupgirl, Lamb, thank you guys :)

btw Srijita52, have you posted any pics lately. it's been a while since i last saw a picture of you

Scrobes

Oh, hello, we've got a male model in our midst! :)

At first I wasn't really sure how to respond to this. ;x I thought you might have been teasing me. (Being completely open; I actually almost thought you were being sarcastic and were maybe implying I was using another guy's photo ;x I apologise for that, though I guess as it's this kind of forum, hopefully I don't need to try and excuse or hide low self-esteem and low self-confidence) But yes, I realise now you're being sincere I think. Making me worried I shouldn't have put up my own favourite of recent years. If I ever show any more they will just look worse, and the idea of disappointing people makes me anxious. ;x Oh well, thank you for the kind words. I do appreciate it, despite my doubts.

Also, Lea you're very pretty. I love the long hair. :>

MollyBeGood

I think she (Lea) reminds me of Carol Alt the supermodel :) Lea ur gorgeous and smart and I am not a lesbian :p just want you to know that about you!

Section_31

Heres me 15 minutes ago :) Snuck out to go grab lunch from work.

Beautiful day, sunny finally, and im really happy about somthing happening this aft :)

Attachments

• Optimized-photo.JPG
    Optimized-photo.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 0

Lea

Banned
狼;713896 said:
I think she (Lea) reminds me of Carol Alt the supermodel :) Lea ur gorgeous and smart and I am not a lesbian :p just want you to know that about you!

Thanks, I am not smart, you :blushing:, I am dumb as a brick.

nodejesque

Hi... I just uploaded my picture. I don't know how to attach it on to the thread so I made it my profile picture. Me at work today... it looks dark... the office doesn't have good lighting.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Hi... I just uploaded my picture. I don't know how to attach it on to the thread so I made it my profile picture. Me at work today... it looks dark... the office doesn't have good lighting.

You look lovely in that picture, regardless. :) By the way, there an Attach Files section if you scroll down when you reply to a thread....

@montejecarlo you are so pretty and have such a genuine smile

@lea you are very pretty and your hair is getting so long!!! Are you taking any hair supplements type things or oils or anything that you might like to share info on ? :)

mmari you're gorgeous, your face reminds me of a doll I had when I was a little girl.

To post a pic, you can go to 'go advanced' reply and 'add attachments' down the bottom of the menu