Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Amitush123

I wish I didn't so often feel such dislike for humans... I just find so many people so infuriating...

Why is it that so many people who are completely and demonstrably wrong on subjects are so certain they're right? Why is it that people choose to have children, then proceed to dump them on other people rather than look after them, and then think that somehow they're a fantastic parent? Why is it that people are shallow and irritating?

There are so many great people in the world, but they're vastly outnumbered. *Sigh*

Also, I'm so sick of feeling a desire for children... I have so many reasons not to have children, yet they're all vanishing quickly as far as my mind's concerned - other than the fact that I'd be constantly terrified during pregnancy (I'm a bit of a hypochondriac at the best of times...), I'd be unable to go to hospital due to agoraphobia, and childbirth has got to be one of the scariest things ever... I've felt "broody" since around May 2010... It was gradual at first, but since last year it's become incredibly intense... And the past six months have been quite unbearable... I literally am unable to not think about it... Every single day, usually for a great majority of the day... Everything brings the subject into my mind...

Oh I know what you mean, in my country there's a whole section that keeps breeding like rabbits, although they cannot support them..instead, they suck money from the government..
I think anyone that wants to have a kid need to pass a test, and to get a license..

Srijita52

This is what my friend told me a few moments ago, "Sri you're one of my closest friends, so I think I must be honest with you, you're ugly" and its making me way more insecure than ever, so I guess I should thank her for being honest about something I already know, even when I didn't ask for her opinion in the first place. Now if I only wasn't so damn oversensitive.

christa

This is what my friend told me a few moments ago, "Sri you're one of my closest friends, so I think I must be honest with you, you're ugly" and its making me way more insecure than ever, so I guess I should thank her for being honest about something I already know, even when I didn't ask for her opinion in the first place. Now if I only wasn't so damn oversensitive.

*hugs*

:(

LoyalXenite

Wow that is really harsh! She doesnt sound like a considerate friend, is she often like that?
*hugs*

planemo

i think you have your answer there already. you didn't ask for her opinion. so she's not being honest, she's being malicious and nasty. she's not pointing out the obvious to you, she's trying to play on your sensitivity. i think i know these type of "friends", since i've had plenty of experience with them.

the truth is that these people try to hide their insecurity of others by being nasty to those they don't fear. obviously she doesn't fear you, why should she? you're a kind, loving, sensitive person. but she knows others are not like you, nor will they show any mercy towards her flaws. so in essence she's trying to get back at others meanness towards her, by being mean towards the one person she can be mean to and get away with it. yep, that would be you.

i've been on the receiving end of stuff like this all my life. they don't tell you stuff like "you're ugly" because it's true. they tell you it because they want to pick on someone the same way others (perceived or otherwise), pick on them.

i know it hurts. but you're not ugly. you're just sweet enough not to bite back. :bigsmile:

Last edited:

Kiwong

I think you deserve better friends than that, Srijita. You shouldn't be thanking people who are so hurtful.

Ithior

Finally managed to have some alone time since my grandmother moved in two weeks ago. By alone time I mean the house all to myself. It's just going to be a couple of hours at most but it's better than nothing. I can finally sing and talk to myself all I want.

Amitush123

Finally managed to have some alone time since my grandmother moved in two weeks ago. By alone time I mean the house all to myself. It's just going to be a couple of hours at most but it's better than nothing. I can finally sing and talk to myself all I want.

Oh, alone time is crucial...if I can't manage to make some, I go insane!
Make good use of it :)

Srijita52

i think you have your answer there already. you didn't ask for her opinion. so she's not being honest, she's being malicious and nasty. she's not pointing out the obvious to you, she's trying to play on your sensitivity. i think i know these type of "friends", since i've had plenty of experience with them.

the truth is that these people try to hide their insecurity of others by being nasty to those they don't fear. obviously she doesn't fear you, why should she? you're a kind, loving, sensitive person. but she knows others are not like you, nor will they show any mercy towards her flaws. so in essence she's trying to get back at others meanness towards her, by being mean towards the one person she can be mean to and get away with it. yep, that would be you.

i've been on the receiving end of stuff like this all my life. they don't tell you stuff like "you're ugly" because it's true. they tell you it because they want to pick on someone the same way others (perceived or otherwise), pick on them.

i know it hurts. but you're not ugly. you're just sweet enough not to bite back. :bigsmile:
Thanks Planemo, you're right. I'm not gonna tolerate her behaviour though, I've had my share of "honest" friends like her and it has taught me a great lesson. And I'm definitely not going to stop doing what I'm doing because she thinks otherwise and even if she's right, I can't change it, so why bother?
I think you deserve better friends than that, Srijita. You shouldn't be thanking people who are so hurtful.

I agree, you definitely deserve to have friends that are not malicious.
Thank you both, I'm definitely not going to thank her.
That's awesome! I hope you enjoy your alone time.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!

Yeah she is and she's always "just being honest."

Ouch! Ah know how that feels. Hearing that just pisses me off, it really does... Yer NOT ugly, Srijita. Okay? Quite the opposite, in fact. Ah take ye dinnae responde tae yer friend's "honesty". If so, well done for not flyin' off the hand at her. Yer friends seem tae be lackin' consideration for yer feelings, it seems.

By the way, personally, ah wouldnae thank her for callin' ye ugly. Aw, thanks for makin' me feel more insecure aboot masel' than ah already did, ah feel better now. Naw, f**k that! Am no makin' fun of ya, Srijita, so nae offense intended, there. Don'y take ma sarcasm as being directed at you, personally. It's no. Am just questioning why the fu... you'd thank someone fur being so hurtful? Ah'd keep ma distant fae them in future, tae be honest wi' ye.

Though, that said.. if it were me, right? Qh would've telt her to get tae f#!_k! Ya ugly f** cu... Or words tae that effect. Something that makes it clear yer no friends anymair. But given ma accent - ma response would be way too f**kin' aggressive (Ah dinnae need tae swear there, did ah, really?). But then aggressive, sh*te, Scotch (Scottish) people huv a tendency for the cruel insult/putdown. :bigsmile:

"Just being honest" might as well be "Ha! Only joking..." - it still doesnae change the fact the mean, snide comment was made, does it? Srijita, darlin', ye don't deserve tae call someone like that a close friend or vice versa. Ye deserve better, sweetie, ye really do... Yer beautiful, Srijita, honestly. :kiss: And don't let anybody tell ye otherwise. :thumbup:

Amitush123

Ouch! Ah know how that feels. Hearing that just pisses me off, it really does... Yer NOT ugly, Srijita. Okay? Quite the opposite, in fact. Ah take ye dinnae responde tae yer friend's "honesty". If so, well done for not flyin' off the hand at her. Yer friends seem tae be lackin' consideration for yer feelings, it seems.

By the way, personally, ah wouldnae thank her for callin' ye ugly. Aw, thanks for makin' me feel more insecure aboot masel' than ah already did, ah feel better now. Naw, f**k that! Am no makin' fun of ya, Srijita, so nae offense intended, there. Don'y take ma sarcasm as being directed at you, personally. It's no. Am just questioning why the fu... you'd thank someone fur being so hurtful? Ah'd keep ma distant fae them in future, tae be honest wi' ye.

Though, that said.. if it were me, right? Qh would've telt her to get tae f#!_k! Ya ugly f** cu... Or words tae that effect. Something that makes it clear yer no friends anymair. But given ma accent - ma response would be way too f**kin' aggressive (Ah dinnae need tae swear there, did ah, really?). But then aggressive, sh*te, Scotch (Scottish) people huv a tendency for the cruel insult/putdown. :bigsmile:

"Just being honest" might as well be "Ha! Only joking..." - it still doesnae change the fact the mean, snide comment was made, does it? Srijita, darlin', ye don't deserve tae call someone like that a close friend or vice versa. Ye deserve better, sweetie, ye really do... Yer beautiful, Srijita, honestly. :kiss: And don't let anybody tell ye otherwise. :thumbup:

You are both right! I would tell them to get the f- word outa my face, and not to get close to me never!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah've done absolutely f**k all these past few days. Nae energy ataw! F**kin' knackered, and procrastinatin' because o' depression and ma lack o' self-confidence. And increasingly pathetic impluse tae please those around me aw the time. Nae wonder, am so dour an' miserable maist o' the time! :crying: :kickingmyself: And, ah cannae be arsed (bothered) daein' anything anyway... :sad:

Amitush123

Ah've done absolutely f**k all these past few days. Nae energy ataw! F**kin' knackered, and procrastinatin' because o' depression and ma lack o' self-confidence. And increasingly pathetic impluse tae please those around me aw the time. Nae wonder, am so dour an' miserable maist o' the time! :crying: :kickingmyself: And, ah cannae be arsed (bothered) daein' anything anyway... :sad:

Take a time - out, see a movie, hear some music, eat something tasty..give yourself some you - time