Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

Ouch! Ah know how that feels. Hearing that just pisses me off, it really does... Yer NOT ugly, Srijita. Okay? Quite the opposite, in fact. Ah take ye dinnae responde tae yer friend's "honesty". If so, well done for not flyin' off the hand at her. Yer friends seem tae be lackin' consideration for yer feelings, it seems.

By the way, personally, ah wouldnae thank her for callin' ye ugly. Aw, thanks for makin' me feel more insecure aboot masel' than ah already did, ah feel better now. Naw, f**k that! Am no makin' fun of ya, Srijita, so nae offense intended, there. Don'y take ma sarcasm as being directed at you, personally. It's no. Am just questioning why the fu... you'd thank someone fur being so hurtful? Ah'd keep ma distant fae them in future, tae be honest wi' ye.

Though, that said.. if it were me, right? Qh would've telt her to get tae f#!_k! Ya ugly f** cu... Or words tae that effect. Something that makes it clear yer no friends anymair. But given ma accent - ma response would be way too f**kin' aggressive (Ah dinnae need tae swear there, did ah, really?). But then aggressive, sh*te, Scotch (Scottish) people huv a tendency for the cruel insult/putdown. :bigsmile:

"Just being honest" might as well be "Ha! Only joking..." - it still doesnae change the fact the mean, snide comment was made, does it? Srijita, darlin', ye don't deserve tae call someone like that a close friend or vice versa. Ye deserve better, sweetie, ye really do... Yer beautiful, Srijita, honestly. :kiss: And don't let anybody tell ye otherwise. :thumbup:
Thank you Graeme, you're a sweetheart. :) I'm not going to thank her, I was just being sarcastic when I said that. I'm definitely going to keep my distance from her though, I don't think she's worth any of my time.
You are both right! I would tell them to get the f- word outa my face, and not to get close to me never!
Yeah but I guess the sad part is most people around me tend to be this way.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Thank you Graeme, you're a sweetheart. :) I'm not going to thank her, I was just being sarcastic when I said that. I'm definitely going to keep my distance from her though, I don't think she's worth any of my time.

Definitely not worth yer time or friendship for that matter.

Yeah but I guess the sad part is most people around me tend to be this way.

Aw, sorry tae hear that, Srijita.
hugging.gif

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Depends on the genre you like
V for Vendetta is one of my favs
Equillibrium is also great

which genres do you like?

V for Vendetta is awesome, ah think ah watched it too many times though. :giggle: Huv'nae seen Equillibrium, though - might check it out.

Music genres. Eh, mainly, ah like...

Rock
Progressive rock/metal
Blues
Thrash metal
Country
Post-rock*
Ambient*
Classical*
Electronic

* It's usually instrumental stuff when it comes tae these 3 genres.

Amitush123

V for Vendetta is awesome, ah think ah watched it too many times though. :giggle: Huv'nae seen Equillibrium, though - might check it out.

Music genres. Eh, mainly, ah like...

Rock
Progressive rock/metal
Blues
Thrash metal
Country
Post-rock*
Ambient*
Classical*
Electronic

* It's usually instrumental stuff when it comes tae these 3 genres.

Try Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

License Agreements that come with software are basically elaborations on how a company can screw you over massively were you to deviate from its guide lines even slightly.

SilentBird

:sad: Why do you say that? I'm always here to talk if you want to or need to. Never hesitate for a second to think that there aren't people on here that care about your well-being.

I get sick of trying. I appreciate that you and others are there. Thank you. I understand, maybe not enough, that people care. I just don't care very much for myself, just enough to get me through today.

I see what they're saying, but come on. I text every day, so does that make me shallow? Are the two things even related?
Teenagers with blonde hair are usually attracted to yellow things!
Adults with office jobs found to be dog people!
Internet users are mostly humans from Earth, research shows!

Do you text over 100 times a day?

I think they're just pointing out that there's a correlation. I'm not surprised. I think the social butterfly types - the ones who have a great many "friends" - do tend to be more shallow in general. It's not necessarily bad... they're just not as reflective.

I get sick of trying. I appreciate that you and others are there. Thank you. I understand, maybe not enough, that people care. I just don't care very much for myself, just enough to get me through today.

I'm very sorry you're feeling this way, I can relate :(

I'm here as well if you need to talk. Feel better.

MikeyC

This is what my friend told me a few moments ago, "Sri you're one of my closest friends, so I think I must be honest with you, you're ugly" and its making me way more insecure than ever, so I guess I should thank her for being honest about something I already know, even when I didn't ask for her opinion in the first place. Now if I only wasn't so damn oversensitive.
What? You didn't ask for her opinion and she probably shouldn't have said that. I'm just echoing everyone else who has replied to this, but it's true. Give her a swift kick to the bum!

Ugh... I screwed up at work.
What happened?

Please God, if you exist, let me die in my sleep tonight.
Pretty much what superfluouslyme said. :sad:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
What happened?

Not very interesting. Basically I did a favor to a client, but this client was in a fight with another of our clients, said client figured out that I did a favor to the other guy he's in a fight with and now he wants to sew our company because he didn't have that favor as well, when he requested our services last year. Yeh! :eek:mg:

Now I'm sure Silentbird is confused because he has too much choice of people to talk to. :p