Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Thanks Mikey(or is it Dr.Nick?) :)
I've forgotten my age before too.haha
Have nearly misspelled my name.
You name it. :p

Sadly,
That wasn't even the worst part of my day.
Everything just went terribly wrong today.
Should have never gotten out of bed.
Definitely just Mikey. :) (I'm not bald!) EDIT: Whoops, I thought you meant Dr. Phil. See, I get stuff wrong sometimes, too! D'oh!

Anxiety makes us second-guess what we already know, like our names and ages. Stuff we curse ourselves on later: "Damn it, I knew that!"

It's unfortunate that everything went wrong today, but a nice meal, a hot shower, and a big sleep will get you ready for tomorrow. :thumbup:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah wish certain people would stop thinkin' that just because ah did them a wee favour - aw, suddenly, they f**kin' own me! Eh?! :kickingmyself:
Dinnae worry am not gonnae rant aboot that previous statement as much as ah'd like tae...
Ah just say this: Ye Cannae Huv Everything You're Way All The Time!

Rawz

Sometimes I just feel like a waste of resources. Useless. There is nothing that I can do, that someone else can't do better. There is nothing I could offer in a friendship that someone else couldn't do better. I do try. Sometimes I give up, but I keep trying. But any improvement that happen seems very insignificant. I feel like there is something wrong with me holding me back but according to my doctor and tests, everything is normal. I'm healthy. I just suck.

planemo

My country is so UGLY, and many European countries and USA are not much better. The soul killing soulless buildings, not to mention fugly factories, warehouses and industrial areas. Why there can´t be beauty in this world, how come people don´t mind?? Everybody just lives their lives and chase money and material goods, at most some comfortable but ugly house, in an ugly estate in ugly town, or people give out millions for their own physical beauty but nobody cares for how disgusting our environment is. All ****ed up by people. I sometimes feel like I am not made for this world, because I am oversensitive to the lack of beauty here. I wish I was blind to it like others. Or if I could live in countries like southern Spain, or some other pretty country, that would be a balsam for my soul and nerves..

your post reminded me of this song

Counting Crows - Big yellow taxi - YouTube

What about the Alps? Europe isn't completely bust when it comes to natural beauty, neither is the US. Ultimately though, you're gonna have to settle for a place far away from people, to enjoy nature.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
My sister was on television, my cousin the co-host mentions her and she appears at the very end :)

You're totally famous now, like the family of Arron and Nick Carter. It won't be long until you hit it big on reality tv, I can see it now. "The real sisters of a sister who was on tv with a cousin who was a minor talkshow host: Extreme edition, in hd!" I'd totally give that show a chance if I was stuck in a room with nothing but a tv and the channel showing that show. Like, it'd be right up there with sleeping and crying to the evil people who locked in room. *stops before taking the hypothetical situation too far*

Last edited:
You're totally famous now, like the family of Arron and Nick Carter. It won't be long until you hit it big on reality tv, I can see it now. "The real sisters of a sister who was on tv with a cousin who was a minor talkshow host: Extreme edition, in hd!" I'd totally give that show a chance if I was stuck in a room with nothing but a tv and the channel showing that show. Like, it'd be right up there with sleeping and crying to the evil people who locked in room. *stops before taking the hypothetical situation too far*

Er... Are you joking or are you trying to take a jab? I'm sure you didn't mean the latter, but if you did... :idontknow: I didn't think it was THAT big a deal my sister was on television for two seconds, I just thought it was pretty cool and I'm happy she got to experience that (and I'm extremely proud of my cousin for doing so well in his career).

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Er... Are you joking or are you trying to take a jab? I'm sure you didn't mean the latter, but if you did... :idontknow: I didn't think it was THAT big a deal my sister was on television for two seconds, I just thought it was pretty cool and I'm happy she got to experience that (and I'm extremely proud of my cousin for doing so well in his career).

Oh, yes I was totally joking and wasn't taking a jab at all. I assume you don't consider yourself famous, it is cool your cousin has had success at what he does and brought your sister out. I imagine it's like how I felt whenever I would see my name in the paper back home in high school (I lived in a small town, so for things like sports or any academic achievement it would go in the paper, maybe with a picture.) I was taking a jab at the ridiculousness of some reality tv though but it wasn't intended to be at your expense, sorry I should have put more thought into how I worded it.

Lamb

Opaline, your sister looks so much like a girl I knew. The resemblance is shocking. :O

Last edited:
Oh, yes I was totally joking and wasn't taking a jab at all. I assume you don't consider yourself famous, it is cool your cousin has had success at what he does and brought your sister out. I imagine it's like how I felt whenever I would see my name in the paper back home in high school (I lived in a small town, so for things like sports or any academic achievement it would go in the paper, maybe with a picture.) I was taking a jab at the ridiculousness of some reality tv though but it wasn't intended to be at your expense, sorry I should have put more thought into how I worded it.

Ah, okay, no problem :) Just wasn't quite sure and a little confused, but it's all gooooood.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I feel so dumb sometimes

me - I would like to take an appointment for an oil change
mechanic - ok, which car is it?
me - It's a 1996 toyota
mechanic - Oh the blue car? the little blue one??
me - ...I guess that's the one
mechanic - well just do what you do usually!
me - ....
mechanic - ....
me - .... I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about
mechanic - just drop your car at my garage after work and come back the next morning at 8... as you always do
me - oh, right. Thanks for reminding me (that my memory is so bad that strangers have to remind me what my habits are) :eek:h:

I feel so dumb sometimes

me - I would like to take an appointment for an oil change
mechanic - ok, which car is it?
me - It's a 1996 toyota
mechanic - Oh the blue car? the little blue one??
me - ...I guess that's the one
mechanic - well just do what you do usually!
me - ....
mechanic - ....
me - .... I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about
mechanic - just drop your car at my garage after work and come back the next morning at 8... as you always do
me - oh, right. Thanks for reminding me (that my memory is so bad that strangers have to remind me what my habits are) :eek:h:

Hehe, my conversations go like that more often than I'm comfortable admitting >.>