Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Naebody listen tae me.... Am too nice, that's ma problems. Never huvin' the guts tae tell folk tae f**k off because they can't take a hint.

Ah give up tryin' tae make ma concerns or voice hear... :kickingmyself: "Ah'll sit in silence for the rest of my life if you'd like...?"

Ithior

Have a test in less than an hour. Slept really badly this whole week, so I'm feeling really tired right now and I didn't get much study done since I was always pretty sleepy. I feel like I understand the subject well, but if you ask me anything about it I'll most likely forget to mention many important points, not because I don't know them but because they simply didn't come to mind. That's not really desirable in an open answer test.

Lamb

i'm sorry since i know how it feels. my birthday is always a reminder of having no one in my life. but i don't really think it's loser-ish not to celebrate a birthday though. i think most people who have the time, funds and motivation to celebrate a birthday every year are quite lucky. most people don't fit into that category for various reasons imo.

well, happy birthday :bigsmile: (if i don't actually have a way to wish it to you when it matters)

Thank you, Planemo. I'll try to remember that bit about others being in similar circumstances.

I can't believe how many people I've seen say "Just kill the bastard". Uh... hello? Remember, he's an American citizen and he has the right to a trial. Yes it looks pretty clear that he committed these acts, but it has to be proven in a court of law or confessed to. Are these people so emotional about this that they're disregarding basic legal rights now? Scary.

What if we did have the wrong guy and all of the other actions were just a coincidence? Seems highly unlikely, but doesn't matter. Still innocent until proven guilty, although everyone's already condemned him in their minds. If it was one of them wrongly accused of something but it looked like they perpetrated it, they'd be singing a different tune (and I'm not saying this guy is being wrongly accused because like I said, it looks pretty clear that he did it, it just has to be verified legally).

I can't believe how many people I've seen say "Just kill the bastard". Uh... hello? Remember, he's an American citizen and he has the right to a trial. Yes it looks pretty clear that he committed these acts, but it has to be proven in a court of law or confessed to. Are these people so emotional about this that they're disregarding basic legal rights now? Scary.

What if we did have the wrong guy and all of the other actions were just a coincidence? Seems highly unlikely, but doesn't matter. Still innocent until proven guilty, although everyone's already condemned him in their minds. If it was one of them wrongly accused of something but it looked like they perpetrated it, they'd be singing a different tune (and I'm not saying this guy is being wrongly accused because like I said, it looks pretty clear that he did it, it just has to be verified legally).

I think it is quite extraordinary all the different beliefs that different humans have from each other. Same species, yet such diverse thoughts.

Took some pictures walking home from town.

20130418185849946kopie.jpg

20130418135739920kopie.jpg

20130418190152510kopie.jpg

Kiwong

It sure is scary. There are those calling for public execution. I find this sort of repsonse very disturbing. Then there are the conspiracy theorsists who believe it is all a government set up.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Cloudy and windy, then warm and sunny, and now a hailstorm, all this between 8 and 10 in the morning? :idontknow: Funny weather

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
As extremely interesting as it would be, I'm fairly happy that I don't live in the worlds my brain conjures up at night in my sleep. I don't usually remember them much after a few hours of being awake, but first thought when I wake up is usually "....qtf" Last night I think I commit some sort of crime, and was on the run or being followed or I was captured and being watched so I don't get away. It sounds much more normal in text form, trust me it was a lot more o_O last night.

Lamb

Dzhokar Tsarnaev will most likely still get life for being an accomplice to the bombing, but I hope he is innocent in some sense of the law..feeling extremely sorry for this kid. There are various parts of this story that don't add up or seem rational. I'm not convinced. =/

Are these people so emotional about this that they're disregarding basic legal rights now?

Yes. Humans have been reacting this way for a long, long time. Witches!? Burn them! Blacks!? Hang them! Gays!? Stone them to death!

Now, yes, this is a different kind of situation. He has been accused of a crime. (Has he been charged yet?) But allowing people the basic right to tell their story does get overlooked/trumped down by some.

You know how Americans are always talking about "extremists" of different nationalities and religions? I think these kinds of people who call for violence over justice are the American form of "extremists." They don't represent the whole, but they get so much attention from the media that one can be lulled into thinking they do represent the whole. Sad. (Just throwing my $0.02 in.)

Took some pictures walking home from town.

20130418185849946kopie.jpg

20130418135739920kopie.jpg

20130418190152510kopie.jpg

Beautiful, Puma! I want to visit the Netherlands so badly. When I finally do get the chance, you'll have to be my tour guide.

Amitush123

What is it with these people that feel the need to dominate threads? Every time someone posts on that thread, they need to respond with the same points they made on the previous page. Or applaud or smiley to anyone that agrees with them.

And then there's preachy ****s telling individuals that if they were pure of soul everything would be a gazillion times more enjoyable. **** RIGHT OFF!

I didn't have an ignore list but over the past couple of days I've decided I'm going to get one.

I agree with you!
:giggle:
I'm sorry, don't black list me plz :crying:

MikeyC

I'm back from seeing Fiona. It wasn't all awesome like the last couple of times, unfortunately. It was still good, though.