Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Lamb

Birthday is around the corner and depression following closely behind. Don't have the funds to celebrate it, nor have I taken the time to even think about it. Ugh, feels pretty loser-ish/pathetic to me. Didn't celebrate my last one either.

It's just a reminder of the lack of people I have in my life.

Last edited:
This post was really ironic coming from a puma.

Did I use that right? Puma?

*world explodes*

Oh man, now you've put me in a dilemma. Since that wasn't ironic, Puma protocol requires me to end you.. But I also think you've a super rad person which in turn requires me by protocol to not-end you.

Hmm.. ..

I'm going to make like Terminator 3 and nonsensically ignore hard-wired protocol.. the first one, of course. Congratulations, you may live. :thumbup:

I love you all.

-throws candy at all of you-

Hard candies make really great projectiles. *dodge*

I feel so dumb sometimes

me - I would like to take an appointment for an oil change
mechanic - ok, which car is it?
me - It's a 1996 toyota
mechanic - Oh the blue car? the little blue one??
me - ...I guess that's the one
mechanic - well just do what you do usually!
me - ....
mechanic - ....
me - .... I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about
mechanic - just drop your car at my garage after work and come back the next morning at 8... as you always do
me - oh, right. Thanks for reminding me (that my memory is so bad that strangers have to remind me what my habits are) :eek:h:

I do things like that all the time. Sucks, doesn't it? I've found that, though I think it's a major thing, most people forget about it pretty easily. (I'm talking about the people I'm talking to when I sound like an idiot.)

MikeyC

I love you all.

-throws candy at all of you-
Hooray! *whisks Hellhound away to a private honeymoon suite*

Oh man, now you've put me in a dilemma. Since that wasn't ironic, Puma protocol requires me to end you.. But I also think you've a super rad person which in turn requires me by protocol to not-end you.

Hmm.. ..

I'm going to make like Terminator 3 and nonsensically ignore hard-wired protocol.. the first one, of course. Congratulations, you may live. :thumbup:
Phew! I'll consider myself lucky! :bigsmile:

MikeyC

My car is packed, fuelled, cleaned, and ready for the drive to Melbourne tomorrow to see Fiona. She said she'll try to get out of uni early because she wants to see me. I'm excited! :inlove: :D

GhastlyCC

I'm thinking about giving therapy a chance.
Mostly because I'm just kind of running out of idea's on how to deal with my problems on my own.
I'm not sure though.:sad:

Thoughts?
Is it worth it?

My car is packed, fuelled, cleaned, and ready for the drive to Melbourne tomorrow to see Fiona. She said she'll try to get out of uni early because she wants to see me. I'm excited! :inlove: :D

Have a safe/fun trip,Mikey :)

Last edited:

planemo

Planemo: Alps? I just don´t know. They might be beautiful, but you can´t live there. At least I can´t, Austria and Germany are expensive. Austrian lakes are like from a fairly tale. I have worked in Germany for years, it is neat and orderly, but quite boring and soulless as well. The problem is human buildings and humans, there can be nice nature in some places though.

No? what about those little hamlets in the valleys? or maybe in a little cottage near them? i guess i've watched too much Tour de France over the years and admired the scenery. if it's actually realistic to live there, i don't think i've ever really considered...

Birthday is around the corner and depression following closely behind. Don't have the funds to celebrate it, nor have I taken the time to even think about it. Ugh, feels pretty loser-ish/pathetic to me. Didn't celebrate my last one either.

It's just a reminder of the lack of people I have in my life.

i'm sorry since i know how it feels. my birthday is always a reminder of having no one in my life. but i don't really think it's loser-ish not to celebrate a birthday though. i think most people who have the time, funds and motivation to celebrate a birthday every year are quite lucky. most people don't fit into that category for various reasons imo.

well, happy birthday :bigsmile: (if i don't actually have a way to wish it to you when it matters)

Re: Hijacking the thread yo!

Do you know the way to Santa Fe?

You know, tumbleweeds... prairie dogs... yeah.

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-jpBA.gif

audience.gif

tumblr_m7ar9cg04W1qcs7kp.gif

I'm so proud of us, you guys! We made beautiful music together. :blushing:

Amitush123

Should have known..
Wanted to know if the girl is really interested in me, or talking to me just because I send her messages..
Well, decided today to wait for her to send a message, and..nothing
Should have known..no one wants to in touch with me..I just want to leave this damn life..I am so tired of it..

Grr, the WiFi not reaching my room is really frustrating. I want to use my phone more for general browsing and E-mail to conserve the power my main computer would use, but the connection is either painfully slow or not working at all.