Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Kiwong

went for a bike ride in the evening. rode for around 15kms and half way through it started to rain. Earlier I was just hoping it'd rain and it did. I enjoyed every moment of the ride back home getting drenched. while most people were running for covers, me and few others were enjoying this last of the monsoon showers. it was awesome!

Monsoon is my favourite season. I'm Loving it.

Great bike ride, fun in the rain.

Ithior

Went to the kitchen and noticed my mum is using my aunt's "small business" facebook account, which means she's bypassing the fact that I don't add parents on facebook. Anyway, already took the necessary measures to make sure she can't spy on me with that account.

dottie

long post deleted.

in short: all of my classes = anxiety. one class in particular sets my anxiety off the charts:

* too many people in a confined space
* feel trapped
* grouped at tables so everyone faces everyone
* group work nature
* social teacher in everyone's business
* high school vibe

will deal.

MollyBeGood

Thanks Puma, Kiwong and Kihira :) Yes, so true, that panoramic shot would have been perfect...there's always 4-5 different skies going on at once over head there, it can be quite spectacular. One direction raining, one clear, one with cumulus clouds and another with sun rays shining though some thinner stratus clouds, a double rainbow in another direction . Really stunning!

this POV mades me laugh-my dog waiting for the lemon pound cake to cool so he can have some haha he fell asleep waiting :)

IMG_4904.jpg

Last edited:
long post deleted.

in short: all of my classes = anxiety. one class in particular sets my anxiety off the charts:

* too many people in a confined space
* feel trapped
* grouped at tables so everyone faces everyone
* group work nature
* social teacher in everyone's business
* high school vibe

will deal.

Ugh, god I hate classes like that. I have one. It would be fun if it weren't for the small group, the cliquey behavior and dominating personalities of some of the students, and the not-quite-assertive-enough teacher.

It's only one semester though, and we're a third of the way through! Well, I am at least, so I would assume you're around that mark as well? I'm sorry it's so anxiety-provoking for you :(

dottie

Ugh, god I hate classes like that. I have one. It would be fun if it weren't for the small group, the cliquey behavior and dominating personalities of some of the students, and the not-quite-assertive-enough teacher.

It's only one semester though, and we're a third of the way through! Well, I am at least, so I would assume you're around that mark as well? I'm sorry it's so anxiety-provoking for you :(

we just started but we're on a quarter system so it will go by fast. but, yeah, this class would be so much fun if it weren't so cramped.

tumblr_mtzs5dHhpB1qirwvlo1_500.png

Ah man, that is way too clever.

Kiwong

Maybe I have my geography all wrong, haha. I thought Coffs was close to Newcastle, but now I'll have to check. :)

About 4 hours drive north of Newcastle, MikeyC. I don't drive to Sydney much at all anyone, it's a long, long, drag.

Trishanku

Sometimes feel like I am too anti-social for my neighbors. Like I used to wish this one septuagenarian, a neighbor. but, all of a sudden one day I find myself unable to even look at him properly. I started to avoid him for no reason at all but for anxiety and not in a mood to be talking to anyone. then it continued and I haven't spoken a word with him for over 3 to 4 years now. I don't know what he must think about me or he thinks about me at all. But as a neighbor I have to pass through in front of their house now and then. At times when he is sitting on his porch I just walk past looking elsewhere. I really don't know how to break the ice again.

Sometimes I feel too anti-social for my neighbors. with my noise anxiety and all it's even worse.

jaim38

Sometimes feel like I am too anti-social for my neighbors. Like I used to wish this one septuagenarian, a neighbor. but, all of a sudden one day I find myself unable to even look at him properly. I started to avoid him for no reason at all but for anxiety and not in a mood to be talking to anyone. then it continued and I haven't spoken a word with him for over 3 to 4 years now. I don't know what he must think about me or he thinks about me at all. But as a neighbor I have to pass through in front of their house now and then. At times when he is sitting on his porch I just walk past looking elsewhere. I really don't know how to break the ice again.

Sometimes I feel too anti-social for my neighbors. with my noise anxiety and all it's even worse.

That's my problem too. I used to say hi to some poeple but never did it again. I could break the ice but only temporarily. The wall of ice comes back afterwards.

MollyBeGood

staying at my old house I grew up in with my mom for a few weeks and wow she is so noisy-slamming doors, chatting with the cat, constant noise. I had no idea how lucky I was to be away from constant noise. Me wonders why some people in general are so noisy, not just talking but making noises...or am I just super-sensitive?? probably.

Kiwong

staying at my old house I grew up in with my mom for a few weeks and wow she is so noisy-slamming doors, chatting with the cat, constant noise. I had no idea how lucky I was to be away from constant noise. Me wonders why some people in general are so noisy, not just talking but making noises...or am I just super-sensitive?? probably.

I reckon some people are just noisy. My father was hard of hearing, he had about 5 TVs in the house, and used to leave them on at full volume, all day and night. He also had a transistor radio, which he'd take to bed and listen to talk back radio, also at full volume, all through the night.

coyote

i have a hard time living with people who are noisy - stomping and slamming all day like they're perpetually fighting gravity

i try to make as little noise as possible

even living by myself - i try not to bang the dishes too hard so i won't disturb anyone...