Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MollyBeGood

I am home visiting my mom for a few weeks and I want to go to this Japanese steak house but I have no idea what to order ...

MikeyC

I live from one good thing to the next. If I don't have anything to look forward to, be this a show of any kind, a cool game, a product I'm excited for anything else of the likes, I tend to become very down and depressed.

You must always have something to look forward to - you must always have something to look forward to.
Having something to look forward to is nice, and it keeps us going. I can wager that you're not the only one who thinks this way.

I don't think Opaline's link is anything similar to coyote's, but both are good reads. :thumbup:

I think that texting and not having face-to-face conversations are becoming more prevalent, but what I don't like is when face-to-face conversations are interrupted by texts or calls from phones. Always have, always will.

As for the pace of modern life link, it shows that people were predicting the downfall of society back in the 19th century as we are doing the same today. Only difference today is that we hashtag it. :giggle:

Biev

It works both ways - I don't like when I'm on the phone with someone and they start talking to the people around them. Finish your conversation and then start another one!

MollyBeGood

see if there are online reviews for the place and if they're well known for a particular dish

hmm yes good idea :) ty But now I am worried about possible radiation poisoning in the sea food due to the still happening nuclear disaster :(
...hadn't thought of that....

Kiwong

Awesome, mate. Any plans? How long do you have off work?

Three weeks MickeyC.:bigsmile: Going to do plenty of exploring. walking, running and photography. Might go away up the north coast for a few days nothing too far. And I'm doing a half marathon leg in a team triathlon.

MikeyC

Three weeks MickeyC.:bigsmile: Going to do plenty of exploring. walking, running and photography. Might go away up the north coast for a few days nothing too far. And I'm doing a half marathon leg in a team triathlon.
Three weeks is awesome! You'll get lots done in that time, hopefully. If you find yourself in Shellharbour, let me know. :)

Kiwong

Three weeks is awesome! You'll get lots done in that time, hopefully. If you find yourself in Shellharbour, let me know. :)

Sure will. There is a race down in Nowra I haven't done yet. And if you're ever up north say g'day, you can't miss the big banana on the highway.

MikeyC

Sure will. There is a race down in Nowra I haven't done yet. And if you're ever up north say g'day, you can't miss the big banana on the highway.
Nowra's not too far. :) I have driven past Coffs once, but it's definitely a place I'd like to return to one day. It's about a four hour drive so not exactly something I can do on a whim but I will be back!

Kiwong

Nowra's not too far. :) I have driven past Coffs once, but it's definitely a place I'd like to return to one day. It's about a four hour drive so not exactly something I can do on a whim but I will be back!

Are you are a fast driver, MileyC. :eek: It take me about 6 hours to get to Sydney

Trishanku

went for a bike ride in the evening. rode for around 15kms and half way through it started to rain. Earlier I was just hoping it'd rain and it did. I enjoyed every moment of the ride back home getting drenched. while most people were running for covers, me and few others were enjoying this last of the monsoon showers. it was awesome!

Monsoon is my favourite season. I'm Loving it.

Ithior

Ordered volumes 2 to 4 of a novel I've been reading. Hopefully they'll be able to deliver everything, I don't want to wait 15 days to find out I'm only getting volume 3 and/or 4.

Last time I ordered the first volume of this novel and two other books and they weren't able to get the last two.