Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I just realized I've wasted so much time waiting for **** to just happen for me.....

Waiting itself is usually not a path that leads to anything. Being productive/progressive while being patient however, is.

Are you alright, though? You previous post suggested you've almost came in harms way. :c

agoraphobickatie

^^ i mean seriously.. they shouldn't get paid if we go into government shutdown.. they need to pull their heads out of their asses for five minutes and come up with some compromise! (which they should have been taught how to do as wee little kids!) it's just ridiculous..

^^ i mean seriously.. they shouldn't get paid if we go into government shutdown.. they need to pull their heads out of their asses for five minutes and come up with some compromise! (which they should have been taught how to do as wee little kids!) it's just ridiculous..

I don't understand how your government has to "shutdown"? can't it just function as it is temporarily, until they sought the new stuff out?:confused:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

^^If they DIDNT get paid, they may not be so quick to shut down the government. Absurd they get paid and our military, federal workers, others suffer and they dont at all. Silly. But thats government.

agoraphobickatie

I don't understand how your government has to "shutdown"? can't it just function as it is temporarily, until they sought the new stuff out?:confused:

well, they've had extensions to try to sort it out but the white house is tired of giving extensions.. if they can't agree on a budget for the government, then the law says it just has to stop.. like government employees, my boyfriend and my dad won't be able to work... it's all just very dumb dumb dumb politics

well, they've had extensions to try to sort it out but the white house is tired of giving extensions.. if they can't agree on a budget for the government, then the law says it just has to stop.. like government employees, my boyfriend and my dad won't be able to work... it's all just very dumb dumb dumb politics

ah i c.
hmmm.....It just seems that would leave your country fairly vulnerable though.

Sinar_Matahari

I was wrong! I do attract good looking men. Quite a few of them for that matter. The problem is I happen to attract good looking men who are *******s. Not that the not-so-attractive ones are any better.

Sinar_Matahari

Ja, eggplants. Hopefully I don't run into any more eggplants or kumquats tonight. My dad is throwing a birthday party for himself and I really don't feel like going. Not to mention, I still have a headache and I'm experiencing that post-drinking depression. I'm not in the mood to be social tonight. I just want to stay home, but then my parents are going to be ass-hurt if I don't show up.

coyote

Ja, eggplants. Hopefully I don't run into any more eggplants or kumquats tonight. My dad is throwing a birthday party for himself and I really don't feel like going. Not to mention, I still have a headache and I'm experiencing that post-drinking depression. I'm not in the mood to be social tonight. I just want to stay home, but then my parents are going to be ass-hurt if I don't show up.

come over, we'll hang out

I'll mix some martinis

promise i won't be an eggplant