Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Bloody hell. Trying to buy a camera. Got one all lined up. Comin from the US and...
This item cannot be shipped to the address you selected.

Piss off, eh!

Rembrandt Broam

Bloody hell. Trying to buy a camera. Got one all lined up. Comin from the US and...

Piss off, eh!

I always thought you were in the US. Isn't ┴éÉÞ**☺‼§☻ just east of Montana?

Out of curiosity, which camera were you trying to buy?

coyote

Piss off, eh!

do they not ship to Canada, in general

or just to your address, specifically?

maybe they know something...

I always thought it was somewhere in New Hampshire or Vermont.

Met with Dr. Cop again today. I finally asked if she brings her gun to work. She said only for patients that give her the willies, of which I am not one of. Damn, I was hoping she'd let me hold it. :) Pipe dream it is.

Rembrandt Broam

I always thought it was somewhere in New Hampshire or Vermont.

Yeah, now you mention it it does sound kind of New Englandy.

Met with Dr. Cop again today. I finally asked if she brings her gun to work. She said only for patients that give her the willies, of which I am not one of. Damn, I was hoping she'd let me hold it. :) Pipe dream it is.

You better start planning on how you can give her the willies then.

[This space left blank for Coyote]

I still like this whole Cop/Psychiatrist thing. :cool:

Out of curiosity, which camera were you trying to buy?

The older model Canon 400D XTi. Maybe I will go XS. I don't want anything too expensive either. Starting to understand Canon's models now.

do they not ship to Canada, in general

or just to your address, specifically?

maybe they know something...

Apparently it's up to the Amazon Marketplace seller. If he wants to he can. He has chosen not to ship up my way. Now... he wants me to call him. :confused: Said I pay for it. What more can I say? Either ship it or don't. Yes or no. Why do I have to call?

Rembrandt Broam

The older model Canon 400D XTi. Maybe I will go XS. I don't want anything too expensive either. Starting to understand Canon's models now.

Nice! :) I'm a Nikonian myself, but the Rebels are a good range of cameras. And it makes sense not to spend a fortune on the newest one if you don't need all the very latest features. (Which most people don't.)

Sinar_Matahari

I don't understand 'comedy' tv shows that use canned laughter as what is 'laughed' at is, to me, usually not funny :confused:

Those sitcoms are supposed to dictate what's funny. Hence the canned laughter. I sometimes find myself laughing at things that I normally would not find amusing so I guess the canned laughter does what it's supposed to do. Maybe for the more simple-minded among us. ::p: