Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I don't belong in this world.

We all belong here. If we were not to be here we would not be.

Perhaps the feeling of being unwelcome? I don't know.

Do not dread what you think others think. Instead do what you think you want to do. Hoping you will not take this in a negative light of any kind.

cool, can you send me a hot italian beef sandwich

or maybe some gyros?

I'm jonesin' for a fix
I'll see what I can do.

oooooooo
Peter, those are Cheerios.
Yay for Family Guy references. ;)

coyote said:
store was practically empty all day, then 5 minutes before closing, i get 8 customers coming in wanting to shop

This happened all the time at my old job. We'd have maybe a handful of customers from 7 to 8:30, then BOOM. I can't tell you how many people have decided they need a pet hamster at 9PM. Irritated the bejesus out of me.

B

Beatrice

Had an amazing experience tonight.... For over a year now, I have been depressed about a certain part of my body. It has tormented me mentally and even pushed me to suicidal thoughts. It was ridiculous but I was out of control mentally and felt that I could do nothing to stop the onslaught of negative thoughts....

Until I found an amazing website. What I found there, combined with all the positive comments from my family, helped me feel good about my "flaw". For months I had looked in the mirror and saw something repulsive. Tonight I looked in the mirror and saw..... cute. Pretty. Normal. Fine. Fits my body.

I may never have the beautiful ones I see on many girls, but what I do have is just fine. Not many people care about it, anyway, so it's not as if I've suffered a major loss.

I know this contentedness may not last, but I will hold onto it as long as I can, and do my best to use it to fight off the next wave of negativity.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Had an amazing experience tonight.... For over a year now, I have been depressed about a certain part of my body. It has tormented me mentally and even pushed me to suicidal thoughts. It was ridiculous but I was out of control mentally and felt that I could do nothing to stop the onslaught of negative thoughts....

Until I found an amazing website. What I found there, combined with all the positive comments from my family, helped me feel good about my "flaw". For months I had looked in the mirror and saw something repulsive. Tonight I looked in the mirror and saw..... cute. Pretty. Normal. Fine. Fits my body.

I may never have the beautiful ones I see on many girls, but what I do have is just fine. Not many people care about it, anyway, so it's not as if I've suffered a major loss.

I know this contentedness may not last, but I will hold onto it as long as I can, and do my best to use it to fight off the next wave of negativity.

I gotta give you a hand, Beat (sorry, bad humor =D Really though, this feeling can last, will it wane a bit? Probably. But you just need to look at those comments and everything and what you just posted. Save it. So you can remember when you are feeling down about your non-flaw. =D

B

Beatrice

I gotta give you a hand, Beat (sorry, bad humor =D Really though, this feeling can last, will it wane a bit? Probably. But you just need to look at those comments and everything and what you just posted. Save it. So you can remember when you are feeling down about your non-flaw. =D

Haha, you're a dork :p Thanks :)

hoddesdon

token_asian_friend's "post" is unacceptable. Therefore coyote's is also unacceptable. I expect it does not break the site rules, but community standards should also apply. Although it is doubtful if it fits with a PG-13 rating.

coyote

my friend hoddesdon is right

drugs are bad

butt-crack.jpg

Sinar_Matahari

I wish I could blame it on the social phobia, but the truth is...I don't want to go to all these social engagements! Especially when people are persistent about it. It begins to feel like a chore.

I'm too lazy for this crap.

coyote

My apologies. I was just attempting to shine light on a topic that has deep health and social implications for many of us. Hair on the butt is often misunderstood and much maligned, but as I said, it serves an important function and should therefore be celebrated and embraced (possibly even literally whenever the opportunity presents itself), not obsessively shaved, waxed, or lasered into oblivion whenever they dare poke through the epidermis on our natal cleft.

perhaps a nice french braid?