Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I effing love how Firefox 4 allows you to resize (enlarge and shrink) text input areas. <3

It makes makes writing bigger post so much easier and less tedious!

Sinar_Matahari

floccinaucinihilipilification-

Estimation that something is valueless. Proper pronunciation based on Latin roots: flockə-nowsə-nəkələ-pələ-fək-ation.

I wonder if anyone ever uses this word?

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
There was a "violent thunderstorm warning" in the weather forecast this morning, and we didn't have a single sign of lightning for the entire day. I am VERY disappointed :mad:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
It keeps storming here, but it's at night. I want it to storm during the day. I love to walk/drive in the rain.

Lucky you! Night walk/drive in the storm are awesome too.
But above all, hanging out on the balcony drinking coffee and watching the storm is very close to what I would call a perfect moment. :D
Not for tonight unfortunately.

Lucky you! Night walk/drive in the storm are awesome too.
But above all, hanging out on the balcony drinking coffee and watching the storm is very close to what I would call a perfect moment. :D
Not for tonight unfortunately.

You, too, eh. Thunder yesterday. Big angry clouds and very windy today. An astounding build up to ..... nothing. I am very displeased.

By they way, coffee is bad for you.

Lostinthemusic

I can't even walk a block and a half through an alley without putting it off and over thinking it? I hate not knowing how I feel.

drink-coffeestupid.jpg

My perception of time is all messed up.. It just makes me want to scream sometimes. Even though I have more then enough of it, it seems like I have no free time at all.

To make things worse everything just seems to want to creep in on that free time.

coyote

store was practically empty all day, then 5 minutes before closing, i get 8 customers coming in wanting to shop

it's a good thing I didn't have any plans this evening

Deus_Ex_Lemur

store was practically empty all day, then 5 minutes before closing, i get 8 customers coming in wanting to shop

it's a good thing I didn't have any plans this evening

Oh goodness if I had a penny for everytime that happened to me when I worked at this toystore(s).