Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

hidwell

I finally have a hairdresser at a particular salon "trained" to just leave me alone and not talk to me or ask me questions while she cuts my hair. :perfect:
Thank god I finally found one that "gets it" and is not snobby towards me because of it. They are hard to find!

Well done they are not easy to find a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack. :perfect:

I don't think this is a good idea, mate. After two days you are going to be so hungry you will binge. How did this go?

Pretty bad. Hunger wasn't really the problem, I've got got good enough self control to resist. But about thirty hours in I got a powerful migraine and was forced to eat something to get my strength back, because otherwise it might take twice as long for it to go away.

I knew it could happen, as the slightest physical strain sets it off, but wanted to try anyway. It proved more than I could physically handle.

"Feeling the need to apologize for being mentally ill is a miserable, miserable thing.

I’m sorry I can’t focus well, I’m sorry I get all scrambled when I talk, I’m sorry I get sad easily or for no reason, I’m sorry I can’t keep my room clean. I’m sorry if I embarrass you by crying in public, or if I annoy you when I talk about things that I’ve told you about twenty times already.

I’d act normal if I knew how, but that’s just not the way my brain works."

Le Chat Café

They'll reel you in alright. I'm a sucker for it too.

But ultimately trying to shoot some wisdom into YouTube is like wiping down a stain from a Crap Volcano; A valiant effort, but short lived and basically pointless.
^Love this. :bigsmile:

.....that meets your needs socially and hairily (not even a word, haha)......
^ I do appreciate coming across a fellow word-maker-upperer, I do it frequently. :thumbup:

Rawz

It's after midnight and here I am, lying on a few sleeping bags on top of a deflated air mattress that won't stay inflated anymore, in the dark, trying to think up new answers to the same old questions; new solutions to the same old problems.

Ithior

I was working on a project for an online class from 20h30 to 1h00, only took one break to go get a few cookies to eat. I stopped at 1am because I finished it, otherwise I would've probably continued.
Why can't I be this focused when watching the video lectures? I have to take breaks every 10 minutes because I can't focus any more. I suspect it's going to be the same in live lectures when I start my master's degree next year.

megalon

Am I the only one whose minichat seems to have disappeared? I thought maybe it was my browser, but i tried it on my phone and it's the same.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Am I the only one whose minichat seems to have disappeared? I thought maybe it was my browser, but i tried it on my phone and it's the same.

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday. Though, ah did huv an issue when I tried to post in a thread and it's kept sayin' the server couldn't be found.

Last edited:

GraybeardGhost

Apparently, I was supposed to pay $3156.72 last year for something I didn't need, use, or want. Now it seems I'll have to pay a fat fine for not doing so. Outrageous.

GhastlyCC

Funny how somebody can make fun of you for having never had a girlfriend when their current girlfriend is a homeless heroin addict and the previous a 12 year old.

Yeah,you've been with more girls than me...but

Spectre

I have an exam this morning...

I hope it goes well! :kickingmyself: It's strange how I like to know stuff but I hate studying :bigsmile:

Ithior

Every time someone asks me what master's degree I chose to take next year, their reply is always "Ewww. Do you like that?". It's getting kind of annoying.