Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

w*n*c*a*m

I'm having mood issues again and it's something to do with the two new tenants in this household. They're here for only two weeks but they stress me out. They aren't doing anything but they're existence is enough to trigger my anxiety. Maybe I can manage this if only I'm not stressed at work. These days I have been assigned to the dementia ward and that is one physically and psychologically stressful area. Not to mention that my roster has only one day off between shifts. I shouldn't complain coz it's like 3 days work one day off 3 days work again one day off 2 days work.. etc... but I couldn't even feel that one day off as my rest day. Today I'm going to work again and everything doesn't seem right. I am extra anxious like everything is worrying me. I couldn't even eat coz the two tenants are outside. Usually I can drive myself to do it but today I am super coward. I am anxious at work too coz it's another long shift and tomorrow's shift will be with a bitchy colleague. Even the unfamiliar kitchen staff worries me today. This can't be good healthwise. My husband is far away so all I can do is message him and rant about my feelings. I'll be having my periods soon so I am guessing this is just PMS but still I'm not psychologicall prepared to do anything at the moment.

Okay, bizarre. I just got an e-mail that someone tried get into my SocialPhobiaWorld account but has failed to do so.

That's a little unsettling.

^:eek: Oh dear. That sounds worrying. Do you have any idea who it might be??

The IP address the e-mail mentioned tracks to the Ukraine. I don't know anyone there, so it's probably someone doing it for fun or maybe it's 'payback' for an opinion I had he/she didn't like.

I'm never quite sure what motivates people to get into perfectly strangers' accounts. On a self-help forum no less. :idontknow:

^ maybe they find it too difficult to join themselves

Now I wonder what they'd do as me if being themselves is too difficult. They'd try to blend in as convincingly as possible by slipping in grammatical errors in inopportune moments. Non would be the wiser.

--
Anyway, if for any reason I ever become a racists, sexist, narrow minded bigot that can't find a capital letter to save my life, consider this account may be compromised.

Argentum

Should I be concerned that the instructor who couldn't explain an element of her own coursework to us is now e-mailing me Wikipedia content on it?

I'm laughing I don't even know what to feel anymore.

Half of me hates her and the other half just feels bad for it because she's trying.

We in the northeastern United States are used to blizzards. "Crippling and potentially historic" blizzards. Or, so you'd think. But every year, people react as if it's, as my professor put it, the "Snowpocalypse."

At the grocery store to get a day's supply of meals before we got snowed in, and amid the predictable (but ridiculous) chaos of no shopping carts, bread or milk, there was a large bottle of tequila thrown haphazardly with a couple other things on a pile in the produce section. Also Kappy's parking lot was swamped. Can't be snowed in without booze, I guess.

..."Snowpocalypse."...

10397137_10152950656886348_456862644390869111_o.jpg

Is anyone else having problems with the front page of the site not updating any more? It's been stuck for me like all day.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. Just logged out and back in, it seems there was an update to the site that caused the glitch. Everything's fine now.

Last edited:

S_Spartan

I'm sick of living in the north east. Every year the snow comes and everybody acts all shocked by it.
Like they can't believe it's snowing and they have been through it so many times.
And I'm getting so if there is even one flake on my car I'm too lazy to brush it off and go anywhere. Lol.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

PerseverareJasmine

I just figured out that there are root beer float flavored Oreos. I do like Oreos and I like root beer floats, but putting them together seems like an odd combination to me.

Courtney27S

The sun is so important to me. I was at work and I felt just alright, like usual, but then I went on break. I started driving around in the sun and could just feel it soaking into my skin and my soul. Now I feel ridiculously blissful, like a junkie after shooting up. If I don't end up moving to Cali or somewhere else that's perpetually sunny, I don't think I would've realized my full potential as a person.

“The way we see the world shapes the way we treat it. If a mountain is a deity, not a pile of ore; if a river is one of the veins of the land, not potential irrigation water; if a forest is a sacred grove, not timber; if other species are biological kin, not resources; or if the planet is our mother, not an opportunity - then we will treat each other with greater respect. Thus is the challenge, to look at the world from a different perspective.”-David Suzuki