Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

anomicdeer

I was stupid enough to not mention I just want MY medical assistance canceled. Now I have to do this crap all over again and wait even longer to get these damn appointments done. I'll probably have to go back to the damn center to get the referals done over if a time limit matters. Gosh why did I have to ruin my life? This isn't for me. If only I knew that before it was too late. I swear I just want to give him up and leave and get on with my life.

planemo

wow, you blink and SPW has a new mobile site!

I noticed that too. I thought i was going crazy since when I used my pc everything was back to normal, and no one to seemed to comment on the new layout. I hope the new layout comes into effect on the full site.

anomicdeer

Not use to talking to certain people and then having to ask them for something...
Especially when my mother tell me to do it. Gosh I hate being a dependant independant... If that make sense at all...

Courtney27S

He's a criminal. You can't downplay that, it's a simple fact. He's only 22, just imagine the kind of shit he's gonna be charged with in the future. Is that really something I need in my life? No. Do I still want to talk to him because he's gorgeous and fumny? Yes. Have I reached a new level of desperation and stupidity? Absolutely.

S_Spartan

He's a criminal. You can't downplay that, it's a simple fact. He's only 22, just imagine the kind of shit he's gonna be charged with in the future. Is that really something I need in my life? No. Do I still want to talk to him because he's gorgeous and fumny? Yes. Have I reached a new level of desperation and stupidity? Absolutely.

** cough **

anomicdeer

I guess I wonmt be going to work today then. I would just got and **** what my mother said but APPARENTLY her bf and his brother is suppose to be over to fix my ****ing van. I bet they won't even be here before the time I'd be back home from work. I bet they wonmt even be here ... Omg I ****ing hate this!

Good morning! :)

.... also why is it that loud people first thing in the morning are so unpleasant? There's nothing worse than someone chattering at you when you just woke up, too.

OH MY GOD I got an A on the assignment I was 100% convinced I would get a C on because it was done at the last minute and I only had five sources when we needed six :eek: This professor makes no sense but I won't complain, I'm so relieved.