Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Ithior

For the past two days I was avoiding doing a task that took me 20 seconds to do. It wasn't even painful or stressful, but I was avoiding it anyway.

w*n*c*a*m

Yesterday, I forgot to bring lunch and went to Mcdonalds. You see, I get anxious everytime I go there. The act of ordering food to random strangers makes me nervous but I do it anyway. So I entered the resto and I nearly backed out as the place was too crowded. But upon entering, I see 4 new self service machines. OMG I was sooooo happy. Seriously, it would make a big difference and now I could order food without rushing myself to think.

They prolly started that system to handle heaps of customers.... but on the other hand people with SA like me will find this very very helpful. :D lol lol

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I really don't think young people should be prescribed such strong mind-altering drugs just because the parents INSIST upon it...its not fair to the kid and I think doctors/psychiatrists should really consider that....sometimes parents think they know whats best but they DONT and they need to have someone to give them a 2nd opinion before their child is chemically "lobotomized" by a medication regimen of psychotropic drugs....Sometimes the PARENTS are the one's who need to be medicated.

Agreed.:thumbup:

hoddesdon

Maybe my long, long list of unpopular opinions is a good thing. Look at the state of the world with the currently dominant trends in thought, attitude, and action. It's shit. Popular opinion is giving us a world of suffering, fear, avoidance, isolation, self-medication, division, emptiness, and problems we don't know what to do with. Popular ways of doing things throughout human history have only ever swapped out one set of problems for another.

But no one listens to someone whose ideas just make them angry, challenged, and intimidated.

The way the world does it does not work, and there is a another way, and, in the end, that is the only way.

"Lets say we send humans to another solar system after discovering a new technology, but it takes 100 years. Then, 50 years later, Eearth finds an even newer technology to send them there in only 4 years. So when the first humans arrive, they see the planet is already habited by humans."

from here Shower Thoughts

hoddesdon

^ couldn't the second mission pick the first mission up - then they would only have a trip of 52 instead of 100 years

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
"Lets say we send humans to another solar system after discovering a new technology, but it takes 100 years. Then, 50 years later, Eearth finds an even newer technology to send them there in only 4 years. So when the first humans arrive, they see the planet is already habited by humans."

from here Shower Thoughts

Oh man that would suck.. thinking your going to be first somewhere, then you get there and theres a welcoming party.. :eek:

Last edited:
^ couldn't the second mission pick the first mission up - then they would only have a trip of 52 instead of 100 years

That's what I thought too. Surely they'd send people after the initial party. Unless it was a strict point A to point B thing, kind of like a FTL-canon, with the intent of setting up another one on the other side.

If you can't locate the first party or communicate with them, it'd be difficult to pick them up even if you were to create a in between point.

My sister's ID photo would come out looking like a model. The rule is everyone looks like shit in their ID pic but she's managed to be the exception. I suppose most siblings would be jealous having a drop-dead gorgeous sister but I just feel proud :3

Argentum

Even online socializing is losing its charm. This person can't even remember my gender a few weeks after I told them...

Am I that meaningless and forgettable?

GhastlyCC

Unfortunately with all the crap that happens these days the girls where just being cautious and probably did the right thing. I mean, they didn't know you at all.
I'd be mad at your friend for putting you and him in that position. Always have a way to get home, and a plan B.

Can't argue with that
I'm not even mad at them really...it was just insanely frustrating.

I normal wouldn't approach somebody like that.
Just didn't really have many other options.:sad:
Everything in the area(Included the theater we had just left) was closed and pay phones are,unfortunately,a thing of the past.

Last edited:
I sometimes worry that I may have been hypnotised to uncontrollably dance whenever I hear a certain song played in public

anomicdeer

Of course she would ****ing criticize me about being a lifeguard. I ****ing know I'd have to touch people. I ****ing learned in the course! I have to give them mouth to mouth? Uh no, you don't know what you're talking about. It's actually called ventilations and I have to use a mask therefore I won't touch their lips.

I hate wheb she does this. Yeah I don't like when she touch me and I'm sure she knows it but does it any ****ing way! Doesn't mean I can't deal with people. I mean doesn't she want me to habe a job? Then if I tried getting a job avoiding people she'd think I'm ridiculous. That's all she does. Criticize in the wrong way and try to act bossy all the time.

Just like the pet store job. Of course I applied to everything I can and once I get a retail job that cuts hours she tells me to avoid retail. Okay then! Reduce my chances of getting a decent amount of money to get the **** out of here.

I'm done.

I passed my classes and that won't ruin my weekend, or summer, or year...

Just pisses me off and I need to get away from this...

anomicdeer

Can't argue with that
I'm not even mad at them really...it was just insanely frustrating.

I normal wouldn't approach somebody like that.
Just didn't really have many other options.:sad:
Everything in the area(Included the theater we had just left) was closed and pay phones are,unfortunately,a thing of the past.

Yeah. I remember one dude yelled at me for not letting me use my phone. He probably would have ran off with it pr got me into something. He was homeless or into stuff that isn't good and got him in that situation (sorry to judge but most likely true). A few weeks before that I actually gave him money and he could have easily mugged me. I think he forgot who I was or tried to use me and maybe that second time it would have happened. I'm not losing out by being too nice. Can't risk it.

I thought I knew how to use Microsoft Word until I took upper-level English courses. Shit gets complicated. Now I'm watching tutorials on messing with page breaks and hanging indents. Formatting is sooooo frustrating. Have I mentioned I picked the wrong major? :eek:mg:

One way to ruin something you love is to have to do it for a living and/or for a grade, why didn't I keep that in mind? By the time I graduate I'm never going to want to read or write anything EVER AGAIN.

Just kidding, that would never happen.

messing with page breaks and hanging indents. Formatting is sooooo frustrating

37064.png

Hi! I see you're messing with page breaks and shit...