Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

S_Spartan

37064.png

Hi! I see you're messing with page breaks and shit...

Oh GOOD LORD! That is ****ing funny!:bigsmile:

onehandclapping

I hate bank holidays. the one tomorrow across the country is unnecessary. we don't even celebrate st georges day, if the nation isn't going to come together to celebrate the point of something then I don't see the point in having it at all.
I can respect a country that is religious and it's citizens wish to come together and celebrate their religious icons on that day. they all believe in what they are doing and they are all together in what they are celebrating,theres a point in that. we are an agnostic nation that doesn't really care about our history for the most part or have strong convictions about traditions to celebrate. the only thing we celebrate is consumer culture... so what the hell is the point in the holiday? ok I get that we should have a break from work and deserve some time off and this shouldn't be infringed upon. but this is an apathetic nation, give us a choice to when we wish to have our holiday instead of forcing us to conform to a day which none of us care about.

Sometimes I'll have a moment of near perfect clarity, and realize just how much potential all this brain fog just throws away. On those moments everything falls into place, but it never lasts. If only I was able to be like that all the time, rather than just a few hours in the year.

YellowBird

i have a problem if someone has some advice to say,i'd appreciate it.My online friend told me yesterday about her crush and who he is,today her crush added me and pmed me saying he's been following my blog and sending me anon messages,he most probably likes me romantically.i don't know what to do,i think she has seen now that we are friends on fb and i don't want her to believe that it was me who added him,also i don't know if i can tell her about his message because she's depressed and suicidal.what do i do??

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
i have a problem if someone has some advice to say,i'd appreciate it.My online friend told me yesterday about her crush and who he is,today her crush added me and pmed me saying he's been following my blog and sending me anon messages,he most probably likes me romantically.i don't know what to do,i think she has seen now that we are friends on fb and i don't want her to believe that it was me who added him,also i don't know if i can tell her about his message because she's depressed and suicidal.what do i do??

That can be a tough situation. She may end up angry at you for "stealing" him even if you do everything you can to avoid him. It depends on how rational she is. Tread carefully.

Argentum

Can ASUS really not afford technical writers who make sane diagrams for documentation?

Someone needs to get punched in the genitals.

S_Spartan

The thought is in my head now that at some point I will have enough of this town, pack up as many belongings in my car as I can, and just leave.
I have no idea where I will go but maybe in time I will have an idea.
Until then, the fact I have the initial thought is a good thing.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
The thought is in my head now that at some point I will have enough of this town, pack up as many belongings in my car as I can, and just leave.
I have no idea where I will go but maybe in time I will have an idea.
Until then, the fact I have the initial thought is a good thing.

Would love to do that, and just have enough cash in the bank so I didn't have to stress about surviving. I'd love to leave this fking town.. cant wait till this life expires.

My dad is a frustrating person. Let's back up a little.

Today my dad calls for birthday wishes and tells me he has a present for me. But instead of actually dropping it off here, he's going to leave it at my brothers house who lives about ten to fifteen minutes from here because ''he's going there anyway'' with idea of it coming to whenever/however.

It wouldn't be such a big deal if it wasn't for the fact that we haven't seen or spoke with him in almost two years. And we had to initiate that visit as well. Is it really that much to ask for him to make that negligible trip to come visit my other brother and me?

It's exactly things like these that made us feel like we didn't matter in the past.